50 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Reading that sounds like we are hopefully on for the playoffs.

Should be fun, might be a football league club again in a few weeks time!

I think the 4th to 7th places have a better chance than usual, yes it’s a quick turn round of games however the above teams will be well rested compared to playoffs immediately after season end.

wasn’t it mentioned Morning Woods chairman said their season was over....

Thats a bye to the semis for starters B)

Edited by Grayski
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good job I deleted my original post of saying I would pay if it meant we would get to play in playoffs

Send Fylde down and York up Please

What about the blatant penalty not given to Killeen ? WE WUZ ROBBED !

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Grayski said:

Reading that sounds like we are hopefully on for the playoffs.

Should be fun, might be a football league club again in a few weeks time!

I think the 4th to 7th places have a better chance than usual, yes it’s a quick turn round of games however the above teams will be well rested compared to playoffs immediately after season end.

wasn’t it mentioned Morning Woods chairman said their season was over....

Thats a bye to the semis for starters B)

that would be fantastic 

I was actually thinking this today, do the clubs who have to play first have an advantage over 2nd and 3rd as they’ll have some game time under their belt. Normally those extra games after a 46 game season will take their toll. Here squads are refreshed and lacking game time.

4 minutes ago, Ash said:

I was actually thinking this today, do the clubs who have to play first have an advantage over 2nd and 3rd as they’ll have some game time under their belt. Normally those extra games after a 46 game season will take their toll. Here squads are refreshed and lacking game time.

Don’t think one game would be any more of an advantage in terms of game time.However not having a ground full of home fans could well be.

Edited by neilstewart
4 minutes ago, Ash said:

A very good point. I would say on paper, yes. 

10 minutes ago, Ash said:

All depends on whether the teams in 2nd and 3rd are able to get any friendlies sorted before their game

Edited by Lewis
43 minutes ago, Shaymen1984 said:

As someone who missed Leicester through a terrible stroke of luck, I'd say we're destined to make the final this year. 

I missed Wembley but went to Leicester although my sister had to look after my mother for the day for me. My mother was very ill at the time. 

I still specifically remember blubbering into my hands for 15 mins after that play off final at Leicester.  I dont even need to explain myself on here when I say. IT WAS A BLOODY CROSS

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm not sure how I'd feel about the final still being at Wembley and not being aloud to go (assuming they play it there) it would just feel we've waisted one for me. If we ever got to Wembley again I'd want to be there not sat in front of the box 

9 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I still specifically remember blubbering into my hands for 15 mins after that play off final at Leicester.  I dont even need to explain myself on here when I say. IT WAS A BLOODY CROSS

As soon as their sub came on I had a bad feeling.........

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Greggs said:

It was. And what about the handball?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

And the pull back on Chris Senior?

Always try not to be negative about other teams, and concentrate on supporting ours. But after their fans celebrated when we got relegated, and after Leicester I do have a guilty half smile occasionally when I see how far they dropped. Wrong really but even so.....

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Lammie said:

Always try not to be negative about other teams, and concentrate on supporting ours. But after their fans celebrated when we got relegated, and after Leicester I do have a guilty half smile occasionally when I see how far they dropped. Wrong really but even so.....

I feel the same. They occasionally inhabit my nightmares.

12 hours ago, neilstewart said:

Don’t think one game would be any more of an advantage in terms of game time.However not having a ground full of home fans could well be.

What will our players do without the keen insight and advice of our fans to "gerrit forward Town"?

• Like 1