Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shaymen Stats

27th April 2010: Mickleover (Chairman's Cup)

Was this the game we did not want to win as the players had a weekend away in Magaluf or somewhere?

27 minutes ago, chadders said:

Was this the game we did not want to win as the players had a weekend away in Magaluf or somewhere?

I'll give you a clue :) Mark Hotte did kick-ups from the halfway line, put the ball on the spot, took one step back and put it straight at the Mickleover goalie... 

6 hours ago, Shaymen Stats said:

I'll give you a clue :) Mark Hotte did kick-ups from the halfway line, put the ball on the spot, took one step back and put it straight at the Mickleover goalie... 

3 hours ago, townmad said:

I got the impression our players were competing in the crossbar challenge not a penalty shootout.:lol:

Ah yes remember that and Hedgey got a rollicking for scoring his penalty.

• Haha 1

Mickleover Sports (where Shaquille McDonald was leading scorer last season) have launched a fund, they need £15000 to save the club.  Doesn't sound much does it but it brings home how these little clubs are going to struggle now.