Sign in to follow this  
Luckybounce1

Supporters Club Player of the Year

Apologies if already mentioned, but I just looked at the Courier article again with the intention of casting my vote. I do hope others have noticed that the email address appears to have been wrongly spelled, otherwise we could have an embarrassingly small turnout!!!

https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/sport/football/fc-halifax-town-supporters-club-launches-player-year-award-vote-2532927

supportersclub@fchalifatown.com 

TSS must be in with a shout. Gets lots of mentions on here! So many one way or another inconsistent players, no idea how we managed to be in a play-off position. Probably Cameron King for me who on his day is our best player but can't last 90 minutes. All our players seem to have a negative to set against the positive.

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

I know that a lot of the supporters club members will post on here anyway buy what about a Shaymen.net Player of the Year? 

Just a thought. 

Are you sure you want to open that can or worms? Let's have a heated debate...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Are you sure you want to open that can or worms? Let's have a heated debate...

I suppose it would be about football for a change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

TSS must be in with a shout. Gets lots of mentions on here! 

Atleast he’s been the most consistent. Most consistent at been utter ****

12 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I suppose it would be about football for a change. 

It feels like years since Town's last match. When available, Cameron King has been the best player this season. 

Ironically in a reasonably successful season nobody stands out, all players have been great and all players have been shite, there is not even a Mr Consistency (ignoring the TSS DISCUSSION) , key players have been injured, new players have come in and shone bright and then faded, can't even say goalie has had a good season, struggling to nominate

I said Duckworth, massively improved and been consistent every game playing either right or left back.  2nd choice for me would be Staunton  ,who has improved game by game, just needs to add a few more goals as he does get a few chances without putting them away

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

I know that a lot of the supporters club members will post on here anyway buy what about a Shaymen.net Player of the Year? 

Just a thought. 

You don't have to be a member to vote in the Supporters Club Player of the Year. We usually poll people as they arrive in the ground, and anyone is entitled to vote if they wish. We simply want as many fans as possible to have the chance, and usually about 600/700 oblige.

4 minutes ago, kit said:

You don't have to be a member to vote in the Supporters Club Player of the Year. We usually poll people as they arrive in the ground, and anyone is entitled to vote if they wish. We simply want as many fans as possible to have the chance, and usually about 600/700 oblige.

Cheers Kit. 

11 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

I said Duckworth, massively improved and been consistent every game playing either right or left back.  2nd choice for me would be Staunton  ,who has improved game by game, just needs to add a few more goals as he does get a few chances without putting them away

Still think Duckworth would make a decent midfielder. 

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I’d go Staunton for this. Been class this season. 

He's definitely a contender. He's been consistently good all season. 

13 hours ago, mjc12345 said:

Staunton hands down, doesnt get the praise he deserves, goes very unnoticed.

He doesn’t go unnoticed mate. Many people think he’s been class this season