Sign in to follow this  
Hoddie

Need cheering up? Courier and O'Regan to the rescue

He mentions the Southport game at the Shay saying he got sent off but we managed a great 3-2 win! But wasn’t it 4-3? Maybe having been sent off he missed a couple? 

1 minute ago, PeterPan said:

He mentions the Southport game at the Shay saying he got sent off but we managed a great 3-2 win! But wasn’t it 4-3? Maybe having been sent off he missed a couple? 

Deffo 4-3 from my memory.

It was a match for all seasons, rain sleet snow sunshine! My original memory was watching teletext updates and going apeshit when we won! Then when the video arrived I think that and the R&D performances at the shay were my favorite watch.. absolutely brilliant! 

1 minute ago, PeterPan said:

It was a match for all seasons, rain sleet snow sunshine! My original memory was watching teletext updates and going apeshit when we won! Then when the video arrived I think that and the R&D performances at the shay were my favorite watch.. absolutely brilliant! 

Not sure if it was the first time the North Stand (without cover) was opened but the Southport game was the first time I stood on it. It looked enormous at the time! 

36 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Not sure if it was the first time the North Stand (without cover) was opened but the Southport game was the first time I stood on it. It looked enormous at the time! 

I think your right about the North Stands debut game, was it easter Monday? About 4500 crowd there aswell.

• Like 1

Cheltenham was the last home game, Southport was Easter Monday. Might be wrong but there might have been another one before that. The stand had to be completed for April 1st(which it was). I think there might have been a game between the 1st and Easter, for some reason I’m thinking,  Woking.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

Many away fans that have stood in the North Stand have described it as one of the best away ends. 

7 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Many away fans that have stood in the North Stand have described it as one of the best away ends. 

Tragically underused over the years no more so than now! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Tragically underused over the years no more so than now! 

Need to get back into the L2. Missed our chance badly this season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PeterPan said:

Can't see KO'R ever missing a couple!