Sign in to follow this  
Flea

Question to season ticket holders

If the season was voided now, would you be happy to write off the remaining games to help the club?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. If the season was voided now, would you be happy to write off the remaining games to help the club?

• Yes
    • No.
    • Not a season ticket holder.

If the National League were to void this season, would you be happy to write off the rest of the games from your season ticket this season to help the club?

18 minutes ago, Flea said:

If the National League were to void this season, would you be happy to write off the rest of the games from your season ticket this season to help the club?

Flea, while I do not have a season ticket I am the proud owner of the only "promotion push" 6 home game ticket and as such have 3 games left to use. I am only too happy to forgo any refund if it helps the club in ant small way I can. So on that basis I have voted as a proxy Season Ticket holder.

As the cost of a season ticket was so cheap and worked out at way below the admission price to a game I would be very surprised if anyone wanted a refund with only three games left. I know us Yorkshire people are renowned for being tight but come on we're not that tight are we?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shaymen2008 said:

As the cost of a season ticket was so cheap and worked out at way below the admission price to a game I would be very surprised if anyone wanted a refund with only three games left. I know us Yorkshire people are renowned for being tight but come on we're not that tight are we?

No!

• Like 1

Given the pay on the day admission price we've more than had our money's worth already. No way would I want my money back.

I have missed a few games and as a pensioner probably have not saved anything if season finishes now but VAT apart the money goes to the club so they can keep it.

No Town can keep the money, if the season has finished I'm more than happy with the highs and lows we had. It was exiting wondering if TSS could stay on his feet or If Jeff King could make a whole game with out getting booked, would Big Sam pick a pass or just launch the ball down field to the opposition centre back. It was / has been a blast so far and I cant wait to get back down to the Shay to get going again.

One thing that someone said to me at the last home game against Ebbsfleet and it set me thinking and for future reference needs to be looked at. Due to the unusual circumstances the game was played under, Town, not for the first time offered a £10 entry fee to any person from another club if they showed their season ticket. Good Idea in principal, but I know at least 3 people who go to the Shay very regularly who dont have a season ticket. They dont have one for a variety of reasons, work tends to be the main issue, but I do think it's unfair on these guys who then have to pay the full entry fee. Town have done this before and it is a good way of enticing fans from other clubs to a game, but we have to find a way of being loyal to our own regulars who dont have the season tickets.

• Like 3

No fan will be asking for their money back so the club should do the honourable thing and repeat the season ticket offer next season ASAP to get funds in. Slap another £100 on the season ticket and fans won’t buy because the football has been dire at times, instead they will pick and choose games and crowds will go down.

1 hour ago, Redcard said:

No fan will be asking for their money back so the club should do the honourable thing and repeat the season ticket offer next season ASAP to get funds in. Slap another £100 on the season ticket and fans won’t buy because the football has been dire at times, instead they will pick and choose games and crowds will go down.

Redcard, great idea r.e the Season Tickets, I'd get mine tomorrow. But please, lets not keep going on about the quality of the football, all things considered we topped the table for a long time, we maintained top 4 status for ages and as things stand we are in the play off positions. Yes we've had better on occasion but if we do get/had achieved promotion who cares anyway. (yes I know)

• Like 1

You haven't included your manifesto, so I don't know whether Leave or Remain should get my vote. If I vote Remain and lose, I'll spend the next 3 years arguing it wasn't fair.

Didn't vote for an outbreak of CV but it's what we have got. Am going to sulk & bleat about it for the next three to four years.......if I'm around for that long. Wonder if Scotland voted for it, Nicola hasn't made it clear.

• Like 1