Sign in to follow this  
Steve Lanzarote

Pete Wild.

24 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

I prefer the water into wine bit:D

Unfortunately that trick is not going to alleviate queues & empty shelves at Sainsbury's.

Yes, but it would help to relieve the frustration and boredom this whole sorry mess creates

6 hours ago, ITMAN said:

I prefer the water into wine bit:D

Sadly the EU have some rules on the amount of water that can be added to wine. We will need a WTO Brexit for this to happen now.

There now we only need someone to mention Hitler and this thread will be complete.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:10 PM, Papa Lazarou said:

Next season is very much up in the air. I have a feeling when next season eventually starts the league may be a very different league to what we have now. Yes we will have clubs that are being bankrolled, but I suspect there will be more clubs cutting their cloth, wouldn't be surprised to see more clubs return to part time for the short term 

Talking of bankrolled clubs, Stockport have donated 75k to an NHS Charity

• Like 2

On 3/18/2020 at 8:24 PM, Wilder Bollox said:

Pre season next season will be crazier than pre season this season

There is an article in this morning’s Yorkshire Post advocating a mini preseason before games start up again for this season if there is a long layoff. Otherwise players will not be match fit and risk injury.

1 hour ago, andrich said:

There is an article in this morning’s Yorkshire Post advocating a mini preseason before games start up again for this season if there is a long layoff. Otherwise players will not be match fit and risk injury.

We'll be alright, all our players are fit as butchers dogs

1 hour ago, Wilder Bollox said:

We'll be alright, all our players are fit as butchers dogs

Are the butchers dogs toilet trained?

3 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Are the butchers dogs toilet trained?

Too fat and lazy to move from the front of the fire, can't even be arsed change the tv channels

On 3/18/2020 at 8:11 PM, Shergar4 said:

Hanson not good enough???? I’d disagree and say he is unfortunate that Duckworth was our POTY up until being injured. Obviously PW rates King as a better RWB (I don’t personally think so) so maybe he is moved on as he is out of favour with the current manager but he is good enough for this level as he’s shown us before. 

Totally agree about Hanson, we all know how good a player he can be, which is why the club forked out to sign him, he shows more composure on the ball than most of our Midfield. 

The RWB would suit him down the ground as his also capable of going forward, he had a game at home Torquay I think where he wasn't great and gave away a penalty, but he had literally not played in months.