Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game @home to Ebbsfleet

Recommended Posts

This club is going nowhere under the current management. No idea how to change anything, players heads down at half time no motivational team talk. Wrong tactics, wrong substitutions, substitutions too late to change anything. Total garbage. This is what happens when you think you can pick and choose which games you want to win and put performances in. Wild must be on thin ice now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the worst performances I have seen. No energy, no pace, half arsed effort. Disgraceful really. 

Look forward to your interview Mr Wild. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appalling.

Jeff King ok, Redshaw had a decent first half and Cooper at least put a shift in. The rest should be ashamed.

Rodney disinterested. What is the point in Staunton? He’s not a midfielder and a complete headless chicken. 

What a waste of a trip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absolutely horrible 

that was really really poor 

ironically Binnon Williams was the only guy trying anything 

he was involved in all our play and all theirs 

but that just says how bad were the rest 

what position was Rodney playing ..holding midfield?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 defender's with 3 defensive midfielders infront of them. Pathetic line up.  No plan B from wild. PW has had all the credit when due now deserves criticism. Throwing it away again 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nick said:

absolutely horrible 

that was really really poor 

ironically Binnon Williams was the only guy trying anything 

he was involved in all our play and all theirs 

but that just says how bad were the rest 

what position was Rodney playing ..holding midfield?

Rodney's performance was embarrassing along with plenty other's. Charlie Cooper only one that should be paid after that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd bigged this game up all week in the local. I've left embarrassed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick said:

absolutely horrible 

that was really really poor 

ironically Binnon Williams was the only guy trying anything 

he was involved in all our play and all theirs 

but that just says how bad were the rest 

what position was Rodney playing ..holding midfield?

Rodney probably getting annoyed with having no creativity other than redshaw on the pitch 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not as bad as the Woking match last week but in the same ballpark. Rodders was shocking. Missed Cam King. Binnom Williams first half display was scary. This match was watched all over Europe tonight. A Scottish football fan on social media was pleading for kabaddi before the end. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will keep a low profile in the village tomorrow, would like to know who wanted the game on when so many clubs cancelled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Complete humiliation, I don’t know what the answer is, all I know is this is why the general public of Calderdale show little interest in this shambles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only saving grace is Twitter is full of people absolutely fuming at us because with nothing else to bet on everyone lumped money on us, and they’ve all lost their accumulators. It’s almost worth the terrible performance to think of how much money they’ve all lost and how angry we’ve made them.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roll on a few weeks off , need to regroup and go again , still in a good position so a break might benefit us , treat it as a new mini season if it even does start again .

Should have known that would happen , only live TV football all day and we serve up that shite .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I booked an evening at the comedy club in Leeds and missed today's game. Tried to give my season ticket away and nobody wanted it. Can see why now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, greg45 said:

The only saving grace is Twitter is full of people absolutely fuming at us because with nothing else to bet on everyone lumped money on us, and they’ve all lost their accumulators. It’s almost worth the terrible performance to think of how much money they’ve all lost and how angry we’ve made them.

Oh yeah thats great isn't it, much rather us lose so others lose money :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Not as bad as the Woking match last week but in the same ballpark. Rodders was shocking. Missed Cam King. Binnom Williams first half display was scary. This match was watched all over Europe tonight. A Scottish football fan on social media was pleading for kabaddi before the end. 

I don’t know. It was on par. Halesowen, Sutton, Woking and now this pile of crap have come to the and scored 1 goal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jmc said:

 Complete humiliation, I don’t know what the answer is, all I know is this is why the general public of Calderdale show little interest in this shambles 

It is why. Simple. It’s not much more to watch Leeds who are flying with a good atmosphere. It’s simple 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, quizmaster said:

Glad I booked an evening at the comedy club in Leeds and missed today's game. Tried to give my season ticket away and nobody wanted it. Can see why now.

All the comedy is over here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, halifaxmark said:

Oh yeah thats great isn't it, much rather us lose so others lose money :doh:

I see you score highly in the “take everything literally” stakes. 

Edited by greg45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, monk said:

Roll on a few weeks off , need to regroup and go again , still in a good position so a break might benefit us , treat it as a new mini season if it even does start again .

Should have known that would happen , only live TV football all day and we serve up that shite .

We may be in the play offs but there is no way we will be if or when the season finishes. It will take more than a couple of weeks off to improve this bunch of "players" under the current regime. One goal from the penalty spot in over 360 minutes play against mediocre opposition says it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...