Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game @home to Ebbsfleet

This club is going nowhere under the current management. No idea how to change anything, players heads down at half time no motivational team talk. Wrong tactics, wrong substitutions, substitutions too late to change anything. Total garbage. This is what happens when you think you can pick and choose which games you want to win and put performances in. Wild must be on thin ice now.

• Like 1

One of the worst performances I have seen. No energy, no pace, half arsed effort. Disgraceful really. 

Look forward to your interview Mr Wild. 

Appalling.

Jeff King ok, Redshaw had a decent first half and Cooper at least put a shift in. The rest should be ashamed.

Rodney disinterested. What is the point in Staunton? He’s not a midfielder and a complete headless chicken. 

What a waste of a trip.

absolutely horrible 

that was really really poor 

ironically Binnon Williams was the only guy trying anything 

he was involved in all our play and all theirs 

but that just says how bad were the rest 

what position was Rodney playing ..holding midfield?

5 defender's with 3 defensive midfielders infront of them. Pathetic line up.  No plan B from wild. PW has had all the credit when due now deserves criticism. Throwing it away again 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

absolutely horrible 

Rodney's performance was embarrassing along with plenty other's. Charlie Cooper only one that should be paid after that. 

• Like 1

I'd bigged this game up all week in the local. I've left embarrassed. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

absolutely horrible 

Rodney probably getting annoyed with having no creativity other than redshaw on the pitch 

• Like 1

Not as bad as the Woking match last week but in the same ballpark. Rodders was shocking. Missed Cam King. Binnom Williams first half display was scary. This match was watched all over Europe tonight. A Scottish football fan on social media was pleading for kabaddi before the end. 

• Like 1

Will keep a low profile in the village tomorrow, would like to know who wanted the game on when so many clubs cancelled.

Complete humiliation, I don’t know what the answer is, all I know is this is why the general public of Calderdale show little interest in this shambles 

The only saving grace is Twitter is full of people absolutely fuming at us because with nothing else to bet on everyone lumped money on us, and they’ve all lost their accumulators. It’s almost worth the terrible performance to think of how much money they’ve all lost and how angry we’ve made them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Roll on a few weeks off , need to regroup and go again , still in a good position so a break might benefit us , treat it as a new mini season if it even does start again .

Should have known that would happen , only live TV football all day and we serve up that shite .

Glad I booked an evening at the comedy club in Leeds and missed today's game. Tried to give my season ticket away and nobody wanted it. Can see why now.

4 minutes ago, greg45 said:

The only saving grace is Twitter is full of people absolutely fuming at us because with nothing else to bet on everyone lumped money on us, and they’ve all lost their accumulators. It’s almost worth the terrible performance to think of how much money they’ve all lost and how angry we’ve made them.

Oh yeah thats great isn't it, much rather us lose so others lose money :doh:

3 minutes ago, Che Bentos said:

Not as bad as the Woking match last week but in the same ballpark. Rodders was shocking. Missed Cam King. Binnom Williams first half display was scary. This match was watched all over Europe tonight. A Scottish football fan on social media was pleading for kabaddi before the end. 

I don’t know. It was on par. Halesowen, Sutton, Woking and now this pile of crap have come to the and scored 1 goal 

5 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Complete humiliation, I don’t know what the answer is, all I know is this is why the general public of Calderdale show little interest in this shambles 

It is why. Simple. It’s not much more to watch Leeds who are flying with a good atmosphere. It’s simple 

Just now, quizmaster said:

Glad I booked an evening at the comedy club in Leeds and missed today's game. Tried to give my season ticket away and nobody wanted it. Can see why now.

All the comedy is over here.

1 minute ago, halifaxmark said:

Oh yeah thats great isn't it, much rather us lose so others lose money :doh:

I see you score highly in the “take everything literally” stakes. 

Edited by greg45

1 minute ago, monk said:

Roll on a few weeks off , need to regroup and go again , still in a good position so a break might benefit us , treat it as a new mini season if it even does start again .

Should have known that would happen , only live TV football all day and we serve up that shite .

We may be in the play offs but there is no way we will be if or when the season finishes. It will take more than a couple of weeks off to improve this bunch of "players" under the current regime. One goal from the penalty spot in over 360 minutes play against mediocre opposition says it all.