Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game @home to Ebbsfleet

2 minutes ago, thevicar said:

at least if we lose it will stop the day dreamers thinking we were ever good enough to go up this season. 

I suppose

1 minute ago, thevicar said:

at least if we lose it will stop the day dreamers thinking we were ever good enough to go up this season. 

Nowt wrong with hopes,shame that the reality is we always fall at the last hurdle

5 minutes ago, thevicar said:

I’m not sure that’s a good thing :doh:

Binnom Williams is actually worse than No Sho one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a town shirt from Binnom today 

Missing Brown, Duckwodth and King who are all key players but we should have a squad to deal with this lot especially at home. 

Wrong formation for me. 4 4 2 and we might just have won today. 

Jerome Binnon Williams still isn't fit and it's half way through March. Shocking. 

3 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Binnom Williams is actually worse than No Sho one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a town shirt from Binnom today 

Yet he seems to have had 90% of our possession this half, where is everyone else?!

1 minute ago, greg45 said:

Yet he seems to have had 90% of our possession this half, where is everyone else?!

Still been so so bad mate. Rodney as well

Just now, Erik Everhard said:

Jerome Binnon Williams still isn't fit and it's half way through March. Shocking. 

I think he is fit, actually! According to the Chesterfield lot he was `unfit` all last season, so this is probably as good as it gets. 

He acts more like a 50-a-day 70 year old smoker than a footballer.

For all his faults the only player playing with any pace is cooper

• Like 1

The most unforgivable thing is we let them score. At worst this should have been a terrible 0-0.

Thanks to JBW for that.

I am so so glad I didn’t pay £20 to watch that. This team aren’t getting play offs. It’s a bloody miracle how we have stayed there so long. Rubbish!!!!

5 mins to go and we put together a o e touch move that goes the length of the field. 

Shows what they can do with a bit of urgency. 

Jack Redhsaw has played quite well but his final ball has been poor. King and Williams at imes were OK. 

Very poor though. 

Let's hope Browny and Cam King are back sooner rather than later and maybe even Duckwodth with a season suspension. We need someone who can link our defence to attack because we don't have anyone. I haven't seen a lot of Staunton but what I've seen I perak ally think he's overrated but as I say I've not seen much of him.