Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game @home to Ebbsfleet

Watching the game back, Binnom Williams is one of the best forward players we have, that outside foot shot was going in, he should be moved further forward 

11 minutes ago, SHAY man 2 said:

Watching the game back, Binnom Williams is one of the best forward players we have, that outside foot shot was going in, he should be moved further forward 

Unless your self isolating, why on earth would you put youself through that again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Never a free kick in a million year.

Tbh honest it happened 4 times, which time are we even talking about because the ref and liner got it right every time apart from not booking JBW when he thought he was playing rugby

36 minutes ago, SHAY man 2 said:

I wish that had gone in , great bit of skill.

Great interview with the Chairman pre kick off .

That apart the rest of the evening was quite forgettable.

41 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Tbh honest it happened 4 times, which time are we even talking about because the ref and liner got it right every time apart from not booking JBW when he thought he was playing rugby

Where there winger skittle our big bulky Binnion Williams.

1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Where there winger skittle our big bulky Binnion Williams.

I know what happened, their goal, the time(s) another defender came to the rescue, the time Binom managed to win a free kick and the time Binom rugby tackled their player :lol:

Problem is that anyone feels a push in the back automatically goes down expecting a free kick , cost us dearly , row z every time for me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

I do think you get a much better view of the game from sitting in the stand and can see what is going wrong easier. Some managers have done it before. I dont see PW doing much else on the sideline 

My Mrs who comes to the games occasionaly said exactly the same, "How can he see how poor we are from standing there?"

The thing is every time he play's on the left of a back 3 he constantly gets caught out several times a game.

Lets be honest if he was any good Chesterfield would not have let him go, the guy is a liability. I was critical of Danny Lowe playing left side in a defensive line up but buy eck i know which one i would prefer.

Edited by Guido
  • Like 1

This could be a whole separate post, however it is related to and impacted upon yesterday's game. 

Apologies if I missed this, but what is the official line on why Allen, Cam and Brown weren't on the bench yesterday? There were lots of rumours flying about. 

1 hour ago, malifax said:

My Mrs who comes to the games occasionaly said exactly the same, "How can he see how poor we are from standing there?"

Mark Lillis went up that ladder in the Skircoat Shed and watched the game from the commentary box saying he could get a better view of what was making us play so poorly .

Following game he went back into the dugout and we were still shite so I don't think it makes any difference .

Edited by monk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, dj funky said:

Where was Allan and Cam.?

32 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

This could be a whole separate post, however it is related to and impacted upon yesterday's game. 

Apologies if I missed this, but what is the official line on why Allen, Cam and Brown weren't on the bench yesterday? There were lots of rumours flying about. 

Unwell, unwell, injured.

6 minutes ago, chadders said:

Based on Twitter ??

Correct. Clearly stating he didn’t wanna be playing the game. 

I recorded yesterdays game but I dont think I can put myself through watching it, once was bad enough. But I want to watch it so I can look at the crowd and see who I have to avoid for the next couple of weeks. a no win situation really.

To those who were there and have watched it back on tv, does it look as bad as it actually was.

Worrying thing is now we are a team that looks to be a downward spiral at the wrong time. This is the time in the season you want to be flying and getting results and playing well we are doing neither. 

Wild said that after the Woking game the lads had put in great effort all week and the fans should come down to see a better performance and we get served with that shower of *****. 

Let’s hope we get some new signings in quickly.

Wild is struggling to get the best out of all the players. They aren't as bad as this thread suggests. 

Edited by shaymen_x
Spelling agin lol
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

Wild his struggling to get the best out of all the players. They aren't as bad as this thread suggests. 

We know that. Just look at fylde at home, chesterfield away etc

48 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Correct. Clearly stating he didn’t wanna be playing the game. 

Ah OK. I said I another post that the game being played did not sit easy with .me and the Ebbsfleet manager has made similar comments. I doubt any of the other players were too keen either as they like a lot of the fans at yesterday's game have elderly parents/ grandparents to think about. 

Maybe it's only my opinion but the midfield looked pedestrian most of the game yesterday. Staunton, for example was neither getting forward or when he did he was then not getting back into position in midfield, usually jogging back rather than sprinting. This is why teams are running the midfield against us and we struggle to get the ball away or stop the opposition from breaking out on the counter attack.

For full time professional players who have had a week on the training ground, they look out of shape and missing any sharpness or cutting edge you would expect to see from a team that is full of confidence and is up or the fight.