Nick

Today’s Game @home to Ebbsfleet

14 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

He´s talking about you and Pete with your championship winning ways.:P

Only trouble Steve was the excess baggage charge, them medals weighed a ton :D

Edited by Guido
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Guido said:

No not at all but how can you criticize the Calderdale public for not supporting when you have not gone yourself ?

Because I am skint and I am not paying £20 yet again to watch shite! I’ve watched Sutton, Woking and would have been today which would have been £60 to see what? 1 bloody goal and a team of lacklustre players hoofing a ball for 90 mins. No thankyou

4 minutes ago, Guido said:

He's been hypocritical criticizing the Calderdale public for not supporting the team and has not gone his self? Problem?

Sometimes you have got to let go and let your kids defend themselves.

I will happily defend myself as I do everytime but when you’re skint and it’s on TV I’ll watchbit on TV. 

Just now, TJAshton said:

Because I am skint and I am not paying £20 yet again to watch shite! I’ve watched Sutton, Woking and would have been today which would have been £60 to see what? 1 bloody goal and a team of lacklustre players hoofing a ball for 90 mins. No thankyou

So why blame the people of Calderdale for doing the same ?

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Created chance after chance!!!!!! 

He doesn’t do himself any favours with his comments. Makes himself look a bit naive and stupid in my opinion in many interviews. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Created chance after chance!!!!!! 

Never credits opposition either just says they sit back....which when you let them take a lead they have something to defend and most teams will do that. That’s not a disservice to an away team at all. 

2 minutes ago, Shergar4 said:

He doesn’t do himself any favours with his comments. Makes himself look a bit naive and stupid in my opinion in many interviews. 

He was very honest earlier in the season, he then went through a spell off saying some of the players were not of the required standard, now he seems to be coming out with the same things. Dont get me wrong I do believe he is the man for the job but he has to learn from these mistakes he is making 

Never credits opposition either just says they sit back....which when you let them take a lead they have something to defend and most teams will do that. That’s not a disservice to an away team at all. 

That's all they have to do, it's so easy to play against us, he has fallen into the trap of building up the opposition the week before the game 

Edited by Papa Lazarou

Those Courier comments should be enough for the majority to realise he is deluded and has completely lost the plot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

He was very honest earlier in the season, he then went through a spell off saying some of the players were not of the required standard, now he seems to be coming out with the same things. Dont get me wrong I do believe he is the man for the job but he has to learn from these mistakes he is making 

Thing is tho how many times can he make the same mistakes. Woking, Halesowen n Today the most recent ones where our tactics were clearly not working yet we carry on regardless. 
On balance he has done exceptionally well up to press in terms of our league position and will be interesting to see with a full summer and his own recruitment how well he can do but I’m unsure. 

1 minute ago, Shergar4 said:

Thing is tho how many times can he make the same mistakes. Woking, Halesowen n Today the most recent ones where our tactics were clearly not working yet we carry on regardless. 
On balance he has done exceptionally well up to press in terms of our league position and will be interesting to see with a full summer and his own recruitment how well he can do but I’m unsure. 

Unsure after all the sh1te this last few weeks and some games before that. I'm convinced, we will go nowhere with him at the helm.

• Like 1

Sorry but i really sadly think he is out of his depth. He cant read what is going on in a game, as if he could he would make changes.

Edited by Guido
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Because Binnom is more effective higher up the pitch. At least he can cross a ball. Has a shot as well. 

He is a dreadful dreadful footballer. People give TSS stick, but Binnom Willilams isn’t fit to lace his boots.

Question for those who watched on TV in the 2nd half their forward challenged Bin Man for the ball which looked like a shoulder charge and took the ball off him.

Was it a free kick or did the Ref get it wrong?

1 minute ago, shaymandownsouff said:

He is a dreadful dreadful footballer. People give TSS stick, but Binnom Willilams isn’t fit to lace his boots.

He looked far better against us playing for Chesterfield. 

The team we fielded was the problem. As I've asked already, where do we expect goals to  come from othe than Rodney/Redshaw? Who creates the chances for them? At home we dont need to set up so negative. 

Sam

Hanson       brown     clarke   williams

Staunton or cooper

Josh mac                                     Allen

King

Rodney           Redshaw 

Obviously when all are fit

16 minutes ago, Guido said:

So why blame the people of Calderdale for doing the same ?

Because they don’t go at all!!!!!

1 minute ago, Guido said:

Question for those who watched on TV in the 2nd half their forward challenged Bin Man for the ball which looked like a shoulder charge and took the ball off him.

No he got it wrong. He simply was stronger and I don’t blame the forward for being mad 

• Like 1

Just now, Guido said:

Free kick all day. There's a shoulder badge and there's absolutely flying into someone which IMO their player did. The worst one was the foul given against Cooper when their player took him out and jumped on top of his back. How their player kept a straight face when he asked the ref how many more times is beyond me. 

4 minutes ago, Guido said:

Sorry put i really sadly think he is out of his depth. He cant read what is going on in a game, as if he could he would make changes.

I do think you get a much better view of the game from sitting in the stand and can see what is going wrong easier. Some managers have done it before. I dont see PW doing much else on the sideline