Game off tomorrow due to their links with Arsenal and potential Coronavirus.

Logic would assume if games are still being played on Tuesday our game at Boreham would follow suit and be off.

If Boreham Wood called off the matches this weekend because of the possibility of infection due to sharing with Arsenal they cannot decide that they will be able to play Tuesday.

If they do it’s taking the mickey picking and choosing which matches they want to play.

1 minute ago, Hxmitch said:

If Boreham Wood called off the matches this weekend because of the possibility of infection due to sharing with Arsenal they cannot decide that they will be able to play Tuesday.

If they do it’s taking the mickey picking and choosing which matches they want to play.

They could field a team wearing Haz  Mat suits and they would piss on us at the moment

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, vinnyweknuts said:

They could field a team wearing Haz  Mat suits and they would piss on us at the moment

Bit harsh that comment Vinney I think they would win but not Pi55 on us ;)

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

The Chairman saying he doesnt expect Tuesdays game to go ahead 

I can't see ANY more games getting played in the UK by any teams for a while. I fully expect tomorrow or Monday social distancing will come in to play. 

If we are back playing within a month then we will have been lucky. 

2 minutes ago, Flea said:

I can't see ANY more games getting played in the UK by any teams for a while. I fully expect tomorrow or Monday social distancing will come in to play. 

If we are back playing within a month then we will have been lucky. 

Agree, just watched the news and the things that are being discussed are really scary. 

Looks like going to have to remain locked up for the next ? but still ash thinks its nothing for concern, a bit like a stupid woman in the paper shop who said i'm sick of all this doom and gloom its every time you put on the news they are just trying to scare us.

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Agree, just watched the news and the things that are being discussed are really scary. 

If you or any relative are aged 60 or above and have a medical problem related to your breathing such as COPD etc then those are the ones who most at risk , all those who have passed away have caught the virus and it has made their condition worse and ultimately contributed to their deaths .

Nobody in the UK under 60 with the virus has died , as scary as it is , it just seems to be serious for older people with medical problems .

Common sense among that age group is needed , they need to self isolate , if anyone has a friend or even a neighbour who you know has any medical problems and have no family then they need help. 

Some are too proud to ask for help but just doing a bit of shopping for them would help , I imagine quite alot of elderly people are scared to venture out .

According to the BBC Sports Fixtures pages Tuesdays National League Fixtures are still going ahead:-

• Barnet19:45Barrow

• Boreham Wood19:45FC Halifax Town

• Eastleigh19:45Dover Athletic

• Sutton United19:45AFC Fylde

• Torquay United19:45Notts County
2 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

We should have listened to him:D

Wild on the other hand wanted to play .

Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing .

I hope the players excuse for that performance is they weren't mentally right , especially if the captain made his feelings clear on twitter as seen on the other thread .