Sign in to follow this  
shaymen_x

The Chase tonight

Just seen a cracking quizzer on The Chase tonight who is from Halifax. When asked what his hobbies were he replied the he watched Huddersfield Town and Halifax Town football clubs. I'm perplexed. Is this actually legal?

28 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

Just seen a cracking quizzer on The Chase tonight who is from Halifax. When asked what his hobbies were he replied the he watched Huddersfield Town and Halifax Town football clubs. I'm perplexed. Is this actually legal?

Yes I watched that,how can you support Halifax town and  Shudersfield  he must be a cross between a fox and a poodle.

used to post on here or the other board as shibden shayman. haven't seen him at the shay for quite some time but used to wear a tangerine and blue scarf from the 70's

did he win any substantial amount on the Chase, in which case he has probably done a runner to Lanzarote......

15 minutes ago, park drive stand said:

used to post on here or the other board as shibden shayman. haven't seen him at the shay for quite some time but used to wear a tangerine and blue scarf from the 70's

How did he escape from being a Shaymen, would love to know.

You can't it's like "Hotel California", you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave. Or is it that we revert to our childhood as we get older...

9 hours ago, ITMAN said:

did he win any substantial amount on the Chase, in which case he has probably done a runner to Lanzarote......

Pardon:o we don´t want any dog botherers here.:blink::doh:

10 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Maybe he is from Cleckhuddersfax. It's like living in Ponte Carlo or Cas Vegas.

I live in Cleckheckmondsedge, but am from Halifax. I'm 100% shayman. 

I only understand people who support a second team, when it's Real Madrid or something like that. At least one club will be successful and it will numb the pain of supporting us a little. 

Edited by shaymen_x
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

I live in Cleckheckmondsedge, but am from Halifax. I'm 100% shayman. 

I only understand people who support a second team, when it's Real Madrid or something like that. At least one club will be successful and it will numb the pain of supporting us a little. 

Well you got that bit wrong.:o

12 hours ago, ITMAN said:

Nope. Went out straight away. :lol:

9 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Nope. Went out straight away. :lol:

Unusually for you TJ you have got your facts wrong. Graham beat the Governess but the team did not beat her

30 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

Unusually for you TJ you have got your facts wrong. Graham beat the Governess but the team did not beat her

If this was on the other day its a repeat :)

He was on originally a while back and it made the Courier etc 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

It wasn’t a serious comment. I don’t watch the chase. It’s ****

Edited by TJAshton

It's a repeat because I remember an arsenal fan tweeting me asking if I knew him. He thought it was funny that a bloke had gone on the chase to help buy a town season ticket. Surely 3-4 years ago. 

2 hours ago, townmad said:

The only Graham I recall being on the chase who was a town fan was on two or three years ago won about 25k.

Correct and still a regular Shay attendee.