Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Everybody doesn't get every cold and flu so why is everybody going to get this one ? I can get a cold just by seeing one 100 yards away but I've never had a flu in my life

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

The government are now wanting to introduce a law next week banning gatherings of over 500.

Will that include shopping centres and supermarkets ? An area in a town centre the same size as a football ground ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Everybody doesn't get every cold and flu so why is everybody going to get this one ? I can get a cold just by seeing one 100 yards away but I've never had a flu in my life

Then you are a lucky man, only had it once myself but when I did get it I realised all the other times when I thought I’d had Flu it was just a bad cold !!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

The government are now wanting to introduce a law next week banning gatherings of over 500.

That gives the famous B-Wood a free run for the title.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SHAY man 2 said:

With his medical advisers, not just him on his own :doh::D

The problem is the combination of the two takes us from “get out and enjoy yourselves in big numbers” to “no, wait” in a flick of a switch. With added powers to detain sufferers, lower standards on care and ban school strikes, as if that obscene power grab could even help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, crowtherjcbravo said:

The government are now wanting to introduce a law next week banning gatherings of over 500.

Totally unenforcable.

I had to laugh when a woman who owned a tourist shop up in the Dales said no one is coming in yet Harvey Nicks in Leeds was rammed at the same time, obviously shopping addicts won't change their habits

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guido said:

Then you are a lucky man, only had it once myself but when I did get it I realised all the other times when I thought I’d had Flu it was just a bad cold !!

Was it Man Flu....that's what my better half tells me every time I put forward a case for not completing my chores 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you've survived the Skircoat bogs and countless trips to other non-league toilets and food vans over the years, then covid-19 will be water off a ducks back.

Edited by noelm1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hunsworthhound said:

Things is most young people  vote labour I did until the ripe old age of 58. I then realised all the labour party had done  in my lifetime was spend other peoples money. Up till my 50s I  hadn't any so it didn't  matter . Now I have so I vote tory. 

Its an age thing 

So where is the money coming from in the latest budget? And where has the 200 billion come from that the government has spent on brexit preparations? Which incidentally is more than we paid into the EU in 47 years!

No, you either beleive in labour party policy or you are an I'm alright Jack and **** everyone else Tory!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both parties are as bad as each other with their lies and spin, ridiculous budgets and overspending public monies. Unfortunately there is no other viable option so one party or the other will rule until something else presents itself.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

So where is the money coming from in the latest budget? And where has the 200 billion come from that the government has spent on brexit preparations? Which incidentally is more than we paid into the EU in 47 years!

No, you either beleive in labour party policy or you are an I'm alright Jack and **** everyone else Tory!

You know where the money comes from, The Worldwide Ponzi Scheme.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, noelm1979 said:

If you've survived the Skircoat bogs and countless trips to other non-league toilets and food vans over the years, then covid-19 will be water off a ducks back.

We're all gonna die 

We're all gonna die 

We're all gonna , We're all gonna 

We're all gonna die .

Chant of the day , feel free to join in anytime from 5.20 pm.

Edited by monk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

You know where the money comes from, The Worldwide Ponzi Scheme.

Not sure about that trev! Tend not to buy into conspiracy theories! But,as a sovereign nation with currency issuing capabilities we can basically create money! It's all about prioritising where that money is spent. Personally I think money spent on infrastructure, social care etc is money well spent!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, monk said:

We're all gonna die 

We're all gonna die 

We're all gonna , We're all gonna 

We're all gonna die .

Chant of the day , feel free to join in anytime from 5.20 pm.

If you are still alive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

If you are still alive!

Yes you are correct , not a joking matter .

Need to take this seriously , when is the right time to suspend sporting events  he asks , day after Cheltenham is the reply.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep calm and carry on , it’s what we do best, Spain in lockdown, Italy in lock down ,other countries in lockdown, what do we do just sing happy birthday for 20 seconds while washing our hands, up the shaymen.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, monk said:

Yes you are correct , not a joking matter .

Need to take this seriously , when is the right time to suspend sporting events  he asks , day after Cheltenham is the reply.

I personally think playing todays round of games is wrong and I fully expect it will br the last set of fixtures in the UK for a while.

However the game is on, so I an going.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Not sure about that trev! Tend not to buy into conspiracy theories! But,as a sovereign nation with currency issuing capabilities we can basically create money! It's all about prioritising where that money is spent. Personally I think money spent on infrastructure, social care etc is money well spent!

 

Well, the Climate Change People who wanted all these flights stopped have got their wish. Another Conspiracy theory for you to deal with on the horizon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Flea said:

I personally think playing todays round of games is wrong and I fully expect it will br the last set of fixtures in the UK for a while.

However the game is on, so I an going.

The question was asked on Thursday when is the right time to ban large gatherings and we were told it's too early , it's about the timing , 6-8 weeks is the peak .

Day after all football suspended above non league .....confused or what .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Well, the Climate Change People who wanted all these flights stopped have got their wish. Another Conspiracy theory for you to deal with on the horizon.

You think climate change is a conspiracy theory? Oh dear.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chrisbo61 said:

You think climate change is a conspiracy theory? Oh dear.

Climate change is reality, has been since the earth has been here. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...