Just now, Wilder Bollox said:

All games off then ?

No.. games still going ahead as planned as of this moment. 

15 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Blaming the Tories is all Labour ever do. Harold Wilson was more to blame for pit closures but Maggie gets all the stick. Thank goodness Labour are finished.

Ha ha, you wish!

Labour are not finished, just as unfortunately the Tories will never be finished.

These things go in cycles, the other lot always gets in when the current lot have pushed people too far.

I’d be more worried as a Tory voter though, the average Tory voter must be at least 137 years old, Labour have youth on their side at the moment, that is undeniable.

Just now, Wilder Bollox said:

Good news, what of Solihull v Harrogate ?

4 harrogate staff are in self isolation. 

I mean it's all subject to change. I wont be confident we will play till I get to the ground. Someone could easily show symptoms between now and the game. 

19 minutes ago, Stasi Pants said:

Ha ha, you wish!

Labour are not finished, just as unfortunately the Tories will never be finished.

These things go in cycles, the other lot always gets in when the current lot have pushed people too far.

I’d be more worried as a Tory voter though, the average Tory voter must be at least 137 years old, Labour have youth on their side at the moment, that is undeniable.

But I thought the Tories had pushed people to the limit last year, but remind me of the election result again....

Just imagine if Labour had won, we’d now be relying on Richard Burgon & Rebecca Long-Daly to save us from CV ffs. 

2 hours ago, riccardo259 said:

Unless they're just giving out fake information to look like they have it under control, it's been done before...

also people face the death sentence for not complying

26 minutes ago, Bazza2al said:

But I thought the Tories had pushed people to the limit last year, but remind me of the election result again....

Just imagine if Labour had won, we’d now be relying on Richard Burgon & Rebecca Long-Daly to save us from CV ffs. 

We all know it was the patriotic Gammon Army that won the last election, also helps if you’ve got all Murdoch’s press brainwashing the gullible. 

Give me Burgon and Long-Bailey over Boris and co any day, in fact give me Billy Heath and Darren Kelly over Boris and co.

Each to their own, you carry on living in your Rule Britannia dreamworld, I’ll keep striving for that progressive glorious republic, I doubt either of us will ever get the country we want. And that’s kinda the point - the right and left keep each other in check in this country. 

The Tories will probably have this and maybe one more term if we’re unlucky, then Labour will take over for a bit. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Harrogate saying they have 4 staff members in self isolation

It's off .

Be a big TV audience for our game , only live football anywhere on TV tomorrow in the UK .

Cue an awful game.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stasi Pants said:

We all know it was the patriotic Gammon Army that won the last election, also helps if you’ve got all Murdoch’s press brainwashing the gullible. 

Give me Burgon and Long-Bailey over Boris and co any day, in fact give me Billy Heath and Darren Kelly over Boris and co.

Each to their own, you carry on living in your Rule Britannia dreamworld, I’ll keep striving for that progressive glorious republic, I doubt either of us will ever get the country we want. And that’s kinda the point - the right and left keep each other in check in this country. 

The Tories will probably have this and maybe one more term if we’re unlucky, then Labour will take over for a bit. 

Corbyn was the major factor in the last election.

Things is most young people  vote labour I did until the ripe old age of 58. I then realised all the labour party had done  in my lifetime was spend other peoples money. Up till my 50s I  hadn't any so it didn't  matter . Now I have so I vote tory. 

Its an age thing 

19 minutes ago, Twisted Wheel said:

Salad gig at The Trades Club is off. Just in case you were wondering.

Never wanted to live in a house in Kent but loved drinking the elexior

21 minutes ago, Twisted Wheel said:

Sweet Lord no, supposed to be seeing Baxter Dury at the Trades April 19. Fingers crossed.

53 minutes ago, Stasi Pants said:

Sweet Lord no, supposed to be seeing Baxter Dury at the Trades April 19. Fingers crossed.

The band have cancelled, rather than the club. Saw Baxter at The Lantern; great gig. Hope you get to see him.

1 hour ago, Twisted Wheel said:

Boo

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 7:53 PM, Wilder Bollox said:

You would hope that people who should be self isolating would have the sense not to attend

I'm quite relaxed about self isolating. My personality means I don't have to try! :D

I do wonder if the start of the hayfever season, which I get really badly, would move me into the high risk category though.

• Like 1

People just need to trust Boris, he has two of the most intelligent doctors in the uk, advising him what to do because of the science behind it. People need to just calm down with it all and let the government sort it out. Italy have only gone this far because it was that unexpected over there, here we have the time to sit down and talk about the plan. Blue tick parade media on Twitter with millions of followers think they have a degree in medicine, I.e Pierce Morgan. Everybody is probably going to get it at some point but it will be at the right time when we have taken the right steps! 

Up the shaymen 

2 minutes ago, SHAY man 2 said:

People just need to trust Boris

That’s where your argument starts to fall apart.

• Like 4