8 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

I think we need a new thread  - "Conspiracy Theories" or the "Huawei Times":)

You will be telling me next that the Martians are coming.....

Think you had better do some research on 5G.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Think you had better do some research on 5G.

Trev, then maybe we should open up a new thread on the topic and then we can all be informed of whatever else is being covered up. Let's have it out in the open as I for one like to see transparency and not things hiding in the shadows. If you have something to reveal then please share it with us all so we can make rational decision going forward as to whether we want/need to upgrade our mobiles or stick to landlines for communication.

Edited by ITMAN

36 minutes ago, Flea said:

43 more deaths in the UK today.

The "plus" (in the loosest sense possible, as it really isn't a plus when its 43 dead) is that it is down on the 87 deaths from yesterday. 

Its still 43 deaths too many, however if we can keep the daily deaths down and preferably decreasing then all the better. 

What has been concerning is our ratio of cases to deaths in the past week. I get that a lot of people aren't getting confirmed as having the virus, however we could assume most countries around us are similar to that. 

To date we only have 600 concluded cases in this country. Only 135 of those cases didn't result in a fatality. With 8,929 ongoing cases, if we don't buck the trend on that soon then its a big concern.

*  Stats taken from the following site, with a caveat that I am trusting those to be accurate going on what has been reported -  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Chasing shadows at the moment, you've got to be one step ahead of this, not Two steps behind . Immunity to flu is a possible, immunity to pneumonia doesn't happen and vaccination is very hit and miss

16 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Chasing shadows at the moment, you've got to be one step ahead of this, not Two steps behind . Immunity to flu is a possible, immunity to pneumonia doesn't happen and vaccination is very hit and miss

Throw in the bit about they are unsure as to the accuracy of the testing kits then we have a recipe for a disaster. Which bozo signed off the purchase order for 3.5 million testing kits which had no evidience of clinical efficacy?

1 hour ago, Flea said:

43 more deaths in the UK today.

The "plus" (in the loosest sense possible, as it really isn't a plus when its 43 dead) is that it is down on the 87 deaths from yesterday. 

Its still 43 deaths too many, however if we can keep the daily deaths down and preferably decreasing then all the better. 

What has been concerning is our ratio of cases to deaths in the past week. I get that a lot of people aren't getting confirmed as having the virus, however we could assume most countries around us are similar to that. 

To date we only have 600 concluded cases in this country. Only 135 of those cases didn't result in a fatality. With 8,929 ongoing cases, if we don't buck the trend on that soon then its a big concern.

*  Stats taken from the following site, with a caveat that I am trusting those to be accurate going on what has been reported -  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Testing, testing and more testing is the key along with a total lockdown. 

But if its true that kits will cost £100 then not many people will buy one. 

29 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Throw in the bit about they are unsure as to the accuracy of the testing kits then we have a recipe for a disaster. Which bozo signed off the purchase order for 3.5 million testing kits which had no evidience of clinical efficacy?

I said long ago that the data from the testing kits wasn't adding up, I don't know if there is such a thing as a reliable pneumonia testing kit . Only someone with experience in dealing with pneumonia can diagnose pneumonia (and World leaders obviously)

Spain overtook China for the number of deaths yesterday. That's both Spain and Italy now with more. I know my username is Icke but I just don't believe the figures in China. It's countries like them who suppress the news and information. 

Just now, Icke's Lizard said:

Spain overtook China for the number of deaths yesterday. That's both Spain and Italy now with more. I know my username is Icke but I just don't believe the figures in China. It's countries like them who suppress the news and information. 

Regional officials in Wuhan let slip that they're not even testing people anymore until they reached intensive care. Hence why so few cases are being reported. No doubt those officials will turn up dead soon. 

Off licences can stay open , stick that up your keep fit shop Mike Ashley .

Just saying .

4 hours ago, Hoddie said:

Regional officials in Wuhan let slip that they're not even testing people anymore until they reached intensive care. Hence why so few cases are being reported. No doubt those officials will turn up dead soon. 

Ah you mean the UK approach. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hoddie said:

They never have been much good with body counts.

This from an article in The New Yorker about The Chinese in Northern Italy.

The strangest accusation was that the Chinese in Tuscany weren’t dying—or, at least, that they weren’t leaving any bodies behind. In 1991, the regional government began an investigation into why, during the previous twelve months, not a single Chinese death had been officially recorded in Prato or in two nearby towns. In 2005, the government was still mystified—that year, more than a thousand Chinese arrivals were registered, and only three deaths. Locals suspected that Chinese mobsters were disposing of corpses in exchange for passports, which they then sold to new arrivals, a scheme that took advantage of the native population’s apparent inability to tell any one Chinese person from another.

Full article here:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/04/16/the-chinese-workers-who-assemble-designer-bags-in-tuscany

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Ah you mean the UK approach. 

The UK does test more than China (at least now it does) but still not enough imo. I read yesterday that these much lauded "have you been infected" tests Boris keeps going on about, Spain apparently ordered 100,000s from China of which at least 80% turned out to be faulty. Let's hope Boris got his from a more reputable seller.

I'm still not sure what the test can achieve other you might have it, you might have had it, or a false positive/negative . Having had it does not guarantee immunity or absolve you from being a carrier

2 hours ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Apparently the government to are only adding numbers to the death toll after family consent. It could be a lot more. 

That one baffled me. Why do you need consent from the family to release figures that are anonymised?

When a road traffic accident is reported in the press or online they simply state "2 people died" they do not wait for any consent before putting this information into the public domain.

For the government to trot this pathetic excuse for covering up and not being transparent is yet another example of the disinformation they are peddling.

Last night I watched a minister on NewsNight squirming as he tried to defend the low number of ventilators (8,500 according to the Dept of Health) available to the NHS when Matt Hancock had on more than one occasion stated that we now had 12,500 available. The reason given for the discrepancy was that an extra 4,000 had been purchased but not yet delivered, with no ability to provide an ETA or them. It is just another way of trying to palm the public of with reassuring noises when they are telling half truths instead of being transparent.

32 minutes ago, dj funky said:

A CHINESE family of 3 adults and 2 children having a great time on the walk outside our home.

I thought that was allowed as long as they are from the same household