Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ITMAN said:

Fortunately not. However, it does seem to be a common question asked of referees regarding who their parents were.

Some players also seemed to think I was a professional comedian as they were always asking me if I was having a joke or laugh about something or other....

 

Chadders likes to try and tell a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, re Track & trace, if anyone wants to avoid this, how many people have 2 mobile phones , I think many will, but also what about the few with old Nokia’s with no Apps 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pen21 said:

Hi, re Track & trace, if anyone wants to avoid this, how many people have 2 mobile phones , I think many will, but also what about the few with old Nokia’s with no Apps 

Or like my 89 year old father in law who has a mobile phone but switches it off when he is not using it..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ITMAN said:

Or like my 89 year old father in law who has a mobile phone but switches it off when he is not using it..... 

I thought everybody did !!! :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ITMAN said:

He literally switches it off, and he thinks Bluetooth is some sort of pirate....

He is/was - a Danish one to be precise (well a King, but they did like to sail so close enough :P)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greg45 said:

He is/was - a Danish one to be precise (well a King, but they did like to sail so close enough :P)

ITMAN's father in law must be as well read as you Greg45

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rdj said:

ITMAN's father in law must be as well read as you Greg45

No, he got mixed up with Bluebeard

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...