My main concern always has and always will be the economy. Hopefully we can bounce back very quickly 

24 minutes ago, Shay said:

My main concern always has and always will be the economy. Hopefully we can bounce back very quickly 

Funny that, mine was all the unnecessary deaths, but hey ho each to their own

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Shay said:

It's a concern that's high on the agenda but nowhere near as high as peoples lives. 

That is and should always be at the very top. 

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

It's a concern that's high on the agenda but nowhere near as high as peoples lives. 

That is and should always be at the very top. 

Unless you are a tory!

2 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Unless you are a tory!

A lot of unhappy MP's amongst their ranks. 

First issue is the lockdown date. Many thought it was too late, as most of us did too. 

Second issue is Golam. I think a few will stand down over this. 

6 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

A lot of unhappy MP's amongst their ranks. 

First issue is the lockdown date. Many thought it was too late, as most of us did too. 

Sadly I dont think they will! Morals are not a tory thing!

27 minutes ago, steve lumb said:

Funny that, mine was all the unnecessary deaths, but hey ho each to their own

You would have had a lot more if we carried on in lockdown. Potentially still will if it has ruined people’s livelihoods. 

5 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

There seems to be a lack of honour amongst this lot. Anyone with any decency would have walked by now. 

I get theres been a bit of a witch hunt - and the media themselves are a disgrace and should practice what they preach as they were not social distancing when harassing him - however a man in his position of power and influence simply must be leading by example. 

The average person on the street has sacrificed seeing family and loved ones and worked in difficult conditions for months now. It can not be one rule for one, one rule for another. 

17 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Sadly I dont think they will! Morals are not a tory thing!

I think there's only The Mail and the Express that don't feature either the news of a Tory backlash or have Golams face on the front with a less than complimentary headline and article attached. 

18 minutes ago, Flea said:

There seems to be a lack of honour amongst this lot. Anyone with any decency would have walked by now. 

I get theres been a bit of a witch hunt - and the media themselves are a disgrace and should practice what they preach as they were not social distancing when harassing him - however a man in his position of power and influence simply must be leading by example. 

The average person on the street has sacrificed seeing family and loved ones and worked in difficult conditions for months now. It can not be one rule for one, one rule for another. 

Oh definitely. Golam doesn't believe in such a thing. He has his agenda and his vehicle. Boris, so he'd never even think of resigning. He'll only threaten to resign if he doesn't get his own way. 

Johnson is looks to be all pver the place, which yo be fair, is to be expected. But it's the reasons behind his demeanor that come into question. 

I suppose we'll never know if he's in emotional turmoil because of all the lives that have been lost or the damage to his premiership.

Maybe a bit of both.

10 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

I'm loving this! Reality dawning on all you working class tories!

You've been conned!

Well who'd a thunk!

I love your totally unbiased opinion chris.:D

56 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I love your totally unbiased opinion chris.:D

Thanks steve! As you know, I like to stick to facts!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Golam from Lord of the Rings. 

Oh Gollum , no idea what you were on about then lol 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, chrisbo61 said:

Thanks steve! As you know, I like to stick to facts!

Facts like 3 Labour MPS who broke the lockdown rules! Starmer wanting Cummins fired yet says naff all about his own. Hypocrite!!

6 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

Facts like 3 Labour MPS who broke the lockdown rules! Starmer wanting Cummins fired yet says naff all about his own. Hypocrite!!

Whataboutism at its finest! Typical forlock tugging Tory!

The three labour mps found to have breached the rules were all reprimanded, however there weren't the ones that devised the rules, and are not our so called prime ministers chief political adviser!

Grow up.

9 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

4 days in a row without a death from COVID 19. I'm not sure if it's the same over in Calderdale but fingers crossed that it is. 

377 died yesterday 

Unless you mean no deaths in Leeds , hopefully we’ve seen the back of it in west Yorks