Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×

5 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Screenshot_20200429-181426_Google.jpg

That's your leader Boris. Lionised after his spell in hospital, galvanised in the hearts of his followers as he keeps everyone locked up at home with no end in sight. That with a manufactured Pandemic. Never thought I'd see you hail a Fascist Government, HAIL BORIS, HAIL TYRANNY!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

I'm onto you?

Cannot wait. What a muppet.

It wasn't a threat. Don't get your knickers in a twist.  I'm onto your bullshit.  Backtracking faster than an Italian tank.

1 minute ago, never_shay_die said:

It wasn't a threat. Don't get your knickers in a twist.  I'm onto your bullshit.  Backtracking faster than an Italian tank.

Oh. what have I backtracked on? Keep dreaming Muppet.

5 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

That's your leader Boris. Lionised after his spell in hospital, galvanised in the hearts of his followers as he keeps everyone locked up at home with no end in sight. That with a manufactured Pandemic. Never thought I'd see you hail a Fascist Government, HAIL BORIS, HAIL TYRANNY!

A manufactured pandemic :lol: regardless of your thoughts on the mortality rate, hospitals would be overwhelmed without the measures.  And it's not just the frail and elderly ending up in hospital either.

1 minute ago, Shaytrev said:

Oh. what have I backtracked on? Keep dreaming Muppet.

Thursday never comes bud.

1 minute ago, never_shay_die said:

A manufactured pandemic :lol: regardless of your thoughts on the mortality rate, hospitals would be overwhelmed without the measures.  And it's not just the frail and elderly ending up in hospital either.

Thursday never comes bud.

You are a Bat Soup conspiracy theorist I see.

Perhaps you could look up the story of Dr Fauci and the research in Wuhan.

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

You are a Bat Soup conspiracy theorist I see.

Perhaps you could look up the story of Dr Fauci and the research in Wuhan.

The American government gave funding to a lab in China which studied infectious disease. CV may have been discovered there.  It may have been accidentally leaked. I'll keep an open mind.  But scientific studies suggest it was a a natural disease, not created. There is no evidence that it was manufactured.  

Of course these scientists are paid off to lie by the world's governments.  It is definitely man-made and was definitely released on purpose by the New World Order to force people to stay inside, to suppress & thin the herd, ruin the economy around the world, install 5G (or 5G may be causing the virus... conspiracy theorists struggle to agree on that one) and inject people with microchipped vaccinations.  The numbers are inflated to make everything seem worse than it is (hardly a conspiracy when governments themselves are acknowledging how the numbers are calculated). Mainstream media are puppets for the government rhetoric.  YouTube videos are the only credible source of information.  Lockdown is an over reaction because a good number of people who die from it would have died anyway. Hospitals won't be overwhelmed, it's all part of the rhetoric. Bill Gates is somehow involved in all this and is Satan himself.

Am I in the ball park?

Edited by never_shay_die
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, never_shay_die said:

The American government gave funding to a lab in China which studied infectious disease. CV may have been discovered there.  It may have been accidentally leaked. I'll keep an open mind.  But scientific studies suggest it was a a natural disease, not created. There is no evidence that it was manufactured.  

Of course these scientists are paid off to lie by the world's governments.  It is definitely man-made and was definitely released on purpose by the New World Order to force people to stay inside, to suppress & thin the herd, ruin the economy around the world, install 5G (or 5G may be causing the virus... conspiracy theorists struggle to agree on that one) and inject people with microchipped vaccinations.  The numbers are inflated to make everything seem worse than it is (hardly a conspiracy when governments themselves are acknowledging how the numbers are calculated). Mainstream media are puppets for the government rhetoric.  YouTube videos are the only credible source of information.  Lockdown is an over reaction because a good number of people who die from it would have died anyway. Hospitals won't be overwhelmed, it's all part of the rhetoric. Bill Gates is somehow involved in all this and is Satan himself.

Am I in the ball park?

You are pretty close. 

I'm having conversations on Facebook with people who either think it's an overreaction and deaths are being misreported as COVID 19 and we should Al go back to normal or that the real figure is probably 50000 and Boris Johnson is the devil. 

None of them mention the barbaric way in which the Chinese wet markets operate or their disgusting food hygiene or lack of it that has actually caused all of this. 

Keeping reptiles that contain dangerous bacteria and viruses when they come into contact with humans, via cross contamination, in the same areas that they kil and eat other animals, some of which are inteligent animals like cats and dogs. 

THEY are the people that we need to vent our anger at.

12 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

You are pretty close. 

I'm having conversations on Facebook with people who either think it's an overreaction and deaths are being misreported as COVID 19 and we should Al go back to normal or that the real figure is probably 50000 and Boris Johnson is the devil. 

None of them mention the barbaric way in which the Chinese wet markets operate or their disgusting food hygiene or lack of it that has actually caused all of this. 

Keeping reptiles that contain dangerous bacteria and viruses when they come into contact with humans, via cross contamination, in the same areas that they kil and eat other animals, some of which are inteligent animals like cats and dogs. 

THEY are the people that we need to vent our anger at.

What planet are you folks on?ITs obvious to 99%of people they have been under-reported. I didn't read the rest but i'm sure it would be as daft

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, shayman v said:

What planet are you folks on?ITs obvious to 99%of people they have been under-reported. I didn't read the rest but i'm sure it would be as daft

It's not his views, he's simply repeating what conspiracy theorists are touting on social media.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, shayman v said:

Well read the rest before you commment in future. If you don't you end up looking daft. 

Edited by Erik Everhard

55 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

You don't get cross contamination via live animals . It's only really possible through undercooked blood or inhalation of excrement

I know that. I didn't say it was. But that's what's happening over in the vast majority of China. 

There's one province and a couple of cities in other provinces that have banned the sale of cats and dogs for sale as meat and are also looking at banning wet markets. 

It came from reptiles, then to bat's and then to us. 

Edited by Erik Everhard

5 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

Just finished building the Anderson shelter any more news about Thursday ?

You've still time to start and finish your nuclear bunker before Bill Gates takes over the controls of the Death Star. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I know that. I didn't say it was. But that's what's happening over in the vast majority of China. 

There's one province and a couple of cities in other provinces that have banned the sale of cats and dogs for sale as meat and are also looking at banning wet markets. 

Their bat blood spread might be the cause . Theoretically you could also include animal/insect bites/saliva and water contamination

19 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Their bat blood spread might be the cause . Theoretically you could also include animal/insect bites/saliva and water contamination

58 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Where is this info coming from ?Shay trev or reputable sources? The latest i have heard is it is likely to be 2 different viruses that have merged to become a more virrulent one.i am refering to the last sentence of your  post although the others are spurious

4 minutes ago, shayman v said:

Where is this info coming from ?Shay trev or reputable sources? The latest i have heard is it is likely to be 2 different viruses that have merged to become a more virrulent one.i am refering to the last sentence of your  post although the others are spurious

It came from the Wuhan laboratory that Dr Fauci sponsored with USA taxpayers money. Can you name any 'reputable sources' ? I hope you are not referring to The BBC,  that lot make this bunch become Zombified.

3 minutes ago, shayman v said:

Trev is Team manmade ! This is an existing animal virus and not a merger of two virus . My money is on us never knowing the exact truth but a version of the truth that they can sell too us . Insects can transport an awful lot of disease and virus through sucking blood (also rooting in the excrement of the host) from the host then biting the victim

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Trev is Team manmade ! This is an existing animal virus and not a merger of two virus . My money is on us never knowing the exact truth but a version of the truth that they can sell too us . Insects can transport an awful lot of disease and virus through sucking blood (also rooting in the excrement of the host) from the host then biting the victim

Getting more members on my team.

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741

6 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

The funding has been widely reported.  By mainstream media too.

But there is no evidence that the virus originated in the lab.  Even if it did, there's no evidence it was man-made. Even if it was, there is no evidence that it was released on purpose.  

Edited by never_shay_die

2 minutes ago, never_shay_die said:

The funding has been widely reported.  By mainstream media too.

But there is no evidence that the virus originated in the lab.  Even if it did, there's no evidence it was man-made.

There is no evidence it came from Bat Soup either. They cannot deny they were trying to make a virus, in fact they admit they were.