Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×

37 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

I will hold you to that statement when it is time for the Vaccination that is on the way.

That could be developed in our country by scientists at Oxford Iniversity. Scientists who have nothing to do with Bill Gates. 

19 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

They were not insults in your case, they were compliments.

2-0 .

9 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

That could be developed in our country by scientists at Oxford Iniversity. Scientists who have nothing to do with Bill Gates. 

Dr Death's tentacles cover The Earth. Check his funding.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Dr Death's tentacles cover The Earth. Check his funding.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well it's either that or cry!

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well it's either that or cry!

Between 2009 and 2015 Oxford University received £117.8 million from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

3 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Between 2009 and 2015 Oxford University received £117.8 million from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

How amazing,  they truly are a wonderful couple, such philanthropists!

Whats your problem?

1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

How amazing,  they truly are a wonderful couple, such philanthropists!

Whats your problem?

A man with no medical qualification whatsoever wanting to vaccinate the entire world population, especially with his recorded comments about reducing the world population.  

Are Shaytrev and chrisbo61 the same person with a split personality with Bill Atkins a possible making it a multiple personality disorder.

It's the only explanation I can come up with for the madness being displayed on this thread!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

Are Shaytrev and chrisbo61 the same person with a split personality with Bill Atkins a possible making it a multiple personality disorder.

It's the only explanation I can come up with for the madness being displayed on this thread!

It's what happens when truth blows their indoctrinated thinking into oblivion. They are probably watching BBC as I type.

7 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

It's what happens when truth blows their indoctrinated thinking into oblivion. They are probably watching BBC as I type.

Comedy Gold , Trev , Comedy Gold , in a strange way I am beginning to respect you .

10 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Watching something to remind me of myself,chriso61 and Trev.   Antiques Road Show

5 minutes ago, monk said:

Comedy Gold , Trev , Comedy Gold , in a strange way I am beginning to respect you .

Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer? Charles Lyell? Louis Agassiz? J. Marion Sims? Apocryphal? Even the Author of the  quote is argued about.

1 minute ago, Hoddie said:

That doesn't apply to bullshit though. Bullshit is always bullshit.

Yeah but we are not referring to what you post.

Well it brightens up my day. Since I got out of hospital a month ago I have only been out twice a week for exercise and seven times for hospital/doctors appointments. TV is lousy so this thread is my comedy thread.

Just now, Shaytrev said:

Yeah but we are not referring to what you post.

Oh look, x is saying something and 99% of people qualified to form an opinion on the subject agree with them. But y is saying the opposite, and y has been ostracised by the mainstream community so I'm drawn to believe them instead. Maybe they've been ostracised because they're speaking the truth and there's a plot to discredit them by those who don't want that truth to be know.

You know what, I could accept that people think that way for one or two things, but you think that way for every sodding thing. It's bizarre.

3 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Oh look, x is saying something and 99% of people qualified to form an opinion on the subject agree with them. But y is saying the opposite, and y has been ostracised by the mainstream community so I'm drawn to believe them instead. Maybe they've been ostracised because they're speaking the truth and there's a plot to discredit them by those who don't want that truth to be know.

You know what, I could accept that people think that way for one or two things, but you think that way for every sodding thing. It's bizarre.

Not bizzare at all. All people who follow mainstream media are indoctrinated and spout the mainstream narrative. All who know the controlled mainstream are total Liars have opposing views. 

3 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer? Charles Lyell? Louis Agassiz? J. Marion Sims? Apocryphal? Even the Author of the  quote is argued about.

Do you believe in Aliens and they are walking amongst us , keeping to the 2 metre rule obviously and gathering information for an imminent attack .

1 minute ago, monk said:

Do you believe in Aliens and they are walking amongst us , keeping to the 2 metre rule obviously and gathering information for an imminent attack .

No, I don't believe in Aliens.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

No, I don't believe in Aliens.

Thank god for that , was beginning to worry about you, crack on.

8 minutes ago, monk said:

Talking silly now . We all know that aliens are harbouring in lampposts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Not bizzare at all. All people who follow mainstream media are indoctrinated and spout the mainstream narrative. All who know the controlled mainstream are total Liars have opposing views. 

As well as living it and seeing it first hand and being able to make a judgement on it from lots of different levels. 

Not all of us completely belive what ANYONE says. 

Just because we don't believe a piece of footage you've posted doesn't mean we are sheep. It also doesn't mean that everything that mainstream media says is lies. 

1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

As well as living it and seeing it first hand and being able to make a judgement on it from lots of different levels. 

Not all of us completely belive what ANYONE says. 

Just because we don't believe a piece of footage you've posted doesn't mean we are sheep. It also doesn't mean that everything that mainstream media says is lies. 

Just wait until Thursday.

39 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

1FB5AF20-542D-48B0-9615-0BBF86B2287B.jpeg

• Like 1