Jump to content
Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

I will hold you to that statement when it is time for the Vaccination that is on the way.

That could be developed in our country by scientists at Oxford Iniversity. Scientists who have nothing to do with Bill Gates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

They were not insults in your case, they were compliments.

2-0 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

That could be developed in our country by scientists at Oxford Iniversity. Scientists who have nothing to do with Bill Gates. 

Dr Death's tentacles cover The Earth. Check his funding.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Dr Death's tentacles cover The Earth. Check his funding.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well it's either that or cry!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Well it's either that or cry!

Between 2009 and 2015 Oxford University received £117.8 million from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Between 2009 and 2015 Oxford University received £117.8 million from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

How amazing,  they truly are a wonderful couple, such philanthropists!

Whats your problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chrisbo61 said:

How amazing,  they truly are a wonderful couple, such philanthropists!

Whats your problem?

A man with no medical qualification whatsoever wanting to vaccinate the entire world population, especially with his recorded comments about reducing the world population.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are Shaytrev and chrisbo61 the same person with a split personality with Bill Atkins a possible making it a multiple personality disorder.

It's the only explanation I can come up with for the madness being displayed on this thread!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

Are Shaytrev and chrisbo61 the same person with a split personality with Bill Atkins a possible making it a multiple personality disorder.

It's the only explanation I can come up with for the madness being displayed on this thread!

It's what happens when truth blows their indoctrinated thinking into oblivion. They are probably watching BBC as I type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

It's what happens when truth blows their indoctrinated thinking into oblivion. They are probably watching BBC as I type.

Comedy Gold , Trev , Comedy Gold , in a strange way I am beginning to respect you .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

It's what happens when truth blows their indoctrinated thinking into oblivion. They are probably watching BBC as I type.

Watching something to remind me of myself,chriso61 and Trev.   Antiques Road Show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, monk said:

Comedy Gold , Trev , Comedy Gold , in a strange way I am beginning to respect you .

 

Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer? Charles Lyell? Louis Agassiz? J. Marion Sims? Apocryphal? Even the Author of the  quote is argued about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hoddie said:

That doesn't apply to bullshit though. Bullshit is always bullshit.

Yeah but we are not referring to what you post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it brightens up my day. Since I got out of hospital a month ago I have only been out twice a week for exercise and seven times for hospital/doctors appointments. TV is lousy so this thread is my comedy thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shaytrev said:

Yeah but we are not referring to what you post.

Oh look, x is saying something and 99% of people qualified to form an opinion on the subject agree with them. But y is saying the opposite, and y has been ostracised by the mainstream community so I'm drawn to believe them instead. Maybe they've been ostracised because they're speaking the truth and there's a plot to discredit them by those who don't want that truth to be know.

You know what, I could accept that people think that way for one or two things, but you think that way for every sodding thing. It's bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Oh look, x is saying something and 99% of people qualified to form an opinion on the subject agree with them. But y is saying the opposite, and y has been ostracised by the mainstream community so I'm drawn to believe them instead. Maybe they've been ostracised because they're speaking the truth and there's a plot to discredit them by those who don't want that truth to be know.

You know what, I could accept that people think that way for one or two things, but you think that way for every sodding thing. It's bizarre.

Not bizzare at all. All people who follow mainstream media are indoctrinated and spout the mainstream narrative. All who know the controlled mainstream are total Liars have opposing views. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer? Charles Lyell? Louis Agassiz? J. Marion Sims? Apocryphal? Even the Author of the  quote is argued about.

Do you believe in Aliens and they are walking amongst us , keeping to the 2 metre rule obviously and gathering information for an imminent attack .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, monk said:

Do you believe in Aliens and they are walking amongst us , keeping to the 2 metre rule obviously and gathering information for an imminent attack .

No, I don't believe in Aliens.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

No, I don't believe in Aliens.

Thank god for that , was beginning to worry about you, crack on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, monk said:

Do you believe in Aliens and they are walking amongst us , keeping to the 2 metre rule obviously and gathering information for an imminent attack .

Talking silly now . We all know that aliens are harbouring in lampposts

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Not bizzare at all. All people who follow mainstream media are indoctrinated and spout the mainstream narrative. All who know the controlled mainstream are total Liars have opposing views. 

As well as living it and seeing it first hand and being able to make a judgement on it from lots of different levels. 

Not all of us completely belive what ANYONE says. 

Just because we don't believe a piece of footage you've posted doesn't mean we are sheep. It also doesn't mean that everything that mainstream media says is lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erik Everhard said:

As well as living it and seeing it first hand and being able to make a judgement on it from lots of different levels. 

Not all of us completely belive what ANYONE says. 

Just because we don't believe a piece of footage you've posted doesn't mean we are sheep. It also doesn't mean that everything that mainstream media says is lies. 

Just wait until Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Truth Passes Through Three Stages: First, It Is Ridiculed. Second, It Is Violently Opposed. Third, It Is Accepted As Self-Evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer? Charles Lyell? Louis Agassiz? J. Marion Sims? Apocryphal? Even the Author of the  quote is argued about.

 

1FB5AF20-542D-48B0-9615-0BBF86B2287B.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...