Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×

No real surprise that NZ with a population of 5 mill in a country that size can manage the virus better than any one! Think there are more sheep than people over there!

33 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

No real surprise that NZ with a population of 5 mill in a country that size can manage the virus better than any one! Think there are more sheep than people over there!

By & large the spread of infection appears relative to population, this extends to coping it. NI, Wales & the Jockinese have nowhere near England's deaths & are much inline with our measures.

51 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

What about sheeple? 

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I wonder if he counts sheeple to get to sleep at night? 

I just look at you lot on here then cry myself to sleep.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, greg45 said:

She worked within a small department within BEIS in a relatively junior role - not sure that classifies as 'political aide to Tony Blair'. She openly doesn't like him or his politics as it happens.

The rest I'll leave to Trev.

She's Pure Evil.

https://righttolife.org.uk/news/nz-pm-rushes-worlds-most-extreme-abortion-law-into-law-while-country-distracted-with-pandemic/

25 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I don't agree with some of those measures at all. 

Aborting a baby because of its sex is just wrong. 

This piece has come from a right wing conservative pro life group, I urge you to research the new abortion law in other less biased places!

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

This piece has come from a right wing conservative pro life group, I urge you to research the new abortion law in other less biased places!

Ah, I did notice that it was a pro life website. So some of those reasons for abortion are probably lies then. 

It did seem strange because she doesn't seem to be the sort of person who would support such measures. 

28 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

I don't agree with some of those measures at all. 

Aborting a baby because of its sex is just wrong. 

I am struggling at the moment to find a mention anywhere that says sex selective abortions are now legal.

Just now, chrisbo61 said:

I am struggling at the moment to find a mention anywhere that says sex selective abortions are now legal.

Fat right propaganda by the looks of it. 

I feel she's one of if not the best leader of any country. 

Superb PM. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hands Off The Shay said:

Camera angle?

No, not fron that range. They are definitely stood next to each other. Well, not the recommended distance apart. And you can bet your bottom dollar they will have turned to speak to each other. 

7 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

No, not fron that range. They are definitely stood next to each other. Well, not the recommended distance apart. And you can bet your bottom dollar they will have turned to speak to each other. 

That's probably taken from the end of Downing Street so maybe further way than it appears with a long lens.

2 hours ago, chrisbo61 said:

Pffftt.

Everything is a right wing conspiracy with you. A woman in NZ can now have an abortion 20 weeks after consulting a Doctor, work that one out if she waits well into her pregnancy before going to see one(https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/new-zealand-passes-landmark-law-decriminalise-abortion. If you think sex selective abortion does not happen then you know as much on this subject as any other which is SWA.

9 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Pffftt.

Everything is a right wing conspiracy with you. A woman in NZ can now have an abortion 20 weeks after consulting a Doctor, work that one out if she waits well into her pregnancy before going to see one(https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/new-zealand-passes-landmark-law-decriminalise-abortion. If you think sex selective abortion does not happen then you know as much on this subject as any other which is SWA.

What the **** has what a woman does with her own body got to do with you? Prick.

3 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

As usual an incorrect biased piece of news

The new law decriminalised abortion in New Zealand and allows women to make the decision up to 20 weeks. After that an abortion can only be made on health grounds.

The vote was taken on a conscience basis free of political posturing 

Shaytrev you should really do a little more research or else people might think you are a spreader  of Donald Trump’s Fake News

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisbo61 said:

What the **** has what a woman does with her own body got to do with you? Prick.

I will hold you to that statement when it is time for the Vaccination that is on the way.

7 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

As usual an incorrect biased piece of news

The new law decriminalised abortion in New Zealand and allows women to make the decision up to 20 weeks. After that an abortion can only be made on health grounds.

The vote was taken on a conscience basis free of political posturing 

Shaytrev you should really do a little more research or else people might think you are a spreader  of Donald Trump’s Fake News

I did not expect someone like you to check the details correctly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

I will hold you to that statement when it is time for the Vaccination that is on the way.

**** me trev, do you ever give up? You are a right wing schill, every single piece of so called evidence you provide comes from dubious sources, and now you are putting yourself forward as some kind of moral guardian. You couldn't make it up! Actually you could,and print it on Breitbart news.