1 minute ago, Shaymen0 said:

Woking did not play football at all they played anti football diving and cheating they had two shots on goal and scored them both. I’m not defending us because we were ****. But you wanted this team bar Cameron king. But you know best

Seems you are out voted.

We know best. 

• Like 2

Whatever Woking played it worked a treat and they had us on toast once they'd scored, even had the luxury of brining on a 16 year old forward to embarrass Brown and Clarke

• Like 1

A walk in the park for Woking today. Did they break sweat? Certainly not in the 2nd half. The whole team look very very flat and the manager needs to find a spark from somewhere. 

Edited by Papa Lazarou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Guido said:

Any thoughts?

Cam King should have started, end of, no discussion. 

Besides, we had two centre forwards on the park. Neither were playing Centre... Guess what? Forward.....

I felt sorry for Redshaw, Allen and Devante all out of position. Allen should have been put wide in place of Jeff. 

We were well beaten today, it hurts. I've faith in Wild, love the guy, he loves the club, but he needs to adapt in games. No plan b atm. 

Edited by shaymen_x
Can't spell... But I'm right. You know I am
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

Comms just keep saying no movement from town.

More movement in a subbuteo team. The Halifax version of pass and move is pass, stand still and admire.(not that there was a lot to admire)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TommyH72 said:

Lets just write it off and move on, no point dwelling on a poor all round performance. We didn't have one good performer out there today. I still reckon Allen is a far better impact player than a starter. From minute 1 it was obvious that we needed to get the ball down on the ground and try pass through Woking. They had 3 big lads at the back that we were never going to beat in an aerial duel. and their No22, Jamar Loza was fantastic, he just took the pee out of our lads all afternoon. So lets just move on.

A fair assessment, poor display all round, best to move on & work on our performance. All season we have struggled to attack when the ball is in the air. short sharp movement & build from the back is much more rewarding.

Did think that Danny Williams was one of our better players, but today will not live long in my memory.

• Like 1

Oh yeah your the best Halifax fan by far!

Now you are changing the subject. Keep to the topic, Woking playing football on the same pitch we cannot play football on 'cos of the state of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, park drive stand said:

for me the only player to come out of that with any credit was Staunton -i was bewildered when he got subbed -was he injured ?

Disagree, every header was vertical or to the opposition, caught with the ball at his feet most of the time, looked better in the oppositions goal area. We were beaten by our poor passing game & even poorer delivery from corners & free kicks. 

• Like 1

End of the day we have a rookie manager plying his trade. Unfortunately he is a stubborn bugger who thinks he is doing nowt wrong it’s all the players fault for not carrying out his instructions.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Now you are changing the subject. Keep to the topic, Woking playing football on the same pitch we cannot play football on 'cos of the state of it.

They didn’t play football. They did a job on us. We didn’t play football. They had two shots on goal we had none and they won. Nobody played football. It was a terrible game and they won.

• Like 2

I fail to see what you are all finding to argue about. Nothing happened for the 94 minutes we were on the pitch :doh:

• Like 1

They didn’t play football. They did a job on us. We didn’t play football. They had two shots on goal we had none and they won. Nobody played football. It was a terrible game and they won.

They definitely played alot more football than us, passed it round well just had little end product

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, halifaxmark said:

They definitely played alot more football than us, passed it round well just had little end product

Show me the possession stats and I’ll agree but I bet we had more.

26 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

Would love us to play like that every away game

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I fail to see what you are all finding to argue about. Nothing happened for the 94 minutes we were on the pitch :doh:

99 actually

48 minutes ago, neilstewart said:

More movement in a subbuteo team. The Halifax version of pass and move is pass, stand still and admire.(not that there was a lot to admire)

You missed out pause before you pass

Unbelievably poor today, there is no excuse for that performance, every player should be ashamed of themselves. I bet none of them dare come out with an apology for such a pathetic display. I also include the management duo in this also for not doing anything to try and change things quick enough.

We are in a false position and all of us have got our hopes of being in the play offs, but play like we have the past month we have no chance. If the players read this if you think we are good enough then go out and prove it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shaycrazy said:

Unbelievably poor today, there is no excuse for that performance, every player should be ashamed of themselves. I bet none of them dare come out with an apology for such a pathetic display. I also include the management duo in this also for not doing anything to try and change things quick enough.

We are in a false position and all of us have got our hopes of being in the play offs, but play like we have the past month we have no chance. If the players read this if you think we are good enough then go out and prove it.

Josh Stuanton has apologised and no we are not in a false position

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Shaymen0 said:

Show me the possession stats and I’ll agree but I bet we had more.

The only time we had possession was when we were passing it along the defence between clarke and brown. Today was really poor but we go again next week 

That Trophy match might haunt us at the end of the season.  Really we should be in this to win things.  If the chairman genuinely wasn't bothered about the Trophy then he can never complain about finances again (even though the prize money was not great).

Players want to go to Wembley and it can get in their heads if they think the club is not bothered.  Perhaps this showed in today's match.  I wonder which is worse - Notts County going to Wembley twice while we have nothing or Harrogate going to Wembley twice while we have  nothing.  Whatever, I feel we will have a big clear out at the club at the end of this season.  I won't miss anyone except Josh Macdonald and he hardly ever plays.  There are no battlers in this squad.

• Confused 1

We lack any direct wide play or any supply from the wing, on todays performance I would give Josh Mac a run, he couldn't do any worse, at least he can trap & pass a ball to a blue shirt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lester said:

That Trophy match might haunt us at the end of the season.  Really we should be in this to win things.  If the chairman genuinely wasn't bothered about the Trophy then he can never complain about finances again (even though the prize money was not great).

Players want to go to Wembley and it can get in their heads if they think the club is not bothered.  Perhaps this showed in today's match.  I wonder which is worse - Notts County going to Wembley twice while we have nothing or Harrogate going to Wembley twice while we have  nothing.  Whatever, I feel we will have a big clear out at the club at the end of this season.  I won't miss anyone except Josh Macdonald and he hardly ever plays.  There are no battlers in this squad.

I have no doubt the chairman wanted the club to get to Wembley and where you get the idea he didnt I have no idea. Agree about Josh Macdonald, why he doesnt get a look in is beyond me.