Sign in to follow this  
ITMAN

Bring on Woking!

Thought this was an interesting item to start the ball rolling for Saturday's game, this is the form guide over the last 6 games:

image.png.8d8f7ef8f4ef10958347c4f5d29cb3ab.png

8 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

Yes based on these stats Woking do not like playing away from home.....

…………………….. unlike John Terry and Ryan Giggs eh Mr T. :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Haven't you used up your allocation of cards jokes yet ?

You want clubbing or decking WB ;) 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, chadders said:

Yes a win is deffo on the cards.

Definitely haven't heard that one every year...at least shuffle your jokes around now and again :rolleyes:

Big game this, if we get a good return from this and Ebbsfleet then it takes some pressure off the next 2 tricky away games at Hartlepool and Boreham Wood

Another massive game for us and one I’m confident us winning. They have just signed Matt Jarvis who scored and assisted within 10 mins of him coming on at the weekend. They have a good squad and I expected them to be higher up if I’m honest. 

Woking have not won away since November so this really has to be 3 points for us . 

Edited by TJAshton

37 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Another massive game for us and one I’m confident us winning. They have just signed Matt Jarvis who scored and assisted within 10 mins of him coming on at the weekend. They have a good squad and I expected them to be higher up if I’m honest. 

Woking have not won away since November so this really has to be 3 points for us . 

0-3 then.

9 minutes ago, Riders of Rohan said:

0-3 then.

I always say that a team who hasn’t won in ages or has a bad record of some sort always want to play Halifax as they’ll end that bad record :lol:

For those who wanted to know where Sutton stand in the current League Form table here you go:

image.png.232f33bb9e886317b3c4b9362577726d.png

18th..........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

We've also not beaten Woking at home since 2008 so that 'curse' has to be broken at some point too! :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SHAY man 2 said:

A new signing could be here against woking, wild says 50% done !

He did. Let’s hope it’s a good addition. A box to box midfielder 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

We've also not beaten Woking at home since 2008 so that 'curse' has to be broken at some point too! :)

I really hope we do win. 

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Surely Jarvis must still have some quality - typical they sign him just before we play them! Must be on a fair packet too.

4 minutes ago, greg45 said:

Surely Jarvis must still have some quality - typical they sign him just before we play them! Must be on a fair packet too.

He was good at wolves. Even played 1 or 2 for England I think. Yes I’d think he would be on top whack there. Came on Saturday and got a goal and an assist after 10 mins 

They really do have a lot of good quality players and one of them who we tried signing years ago under Aspin, Alex Wall. 

Will be a hard game but one I hope we get 3 points. 

Edited by TJAshton

2 minutes ago, greg45 said:

You say that but Stockport had Adam Hammill signed on with them for a couple of month earlier in the season and according to there fans was absolute dross. He was a decent championship player in his time. Just because someone has played higher up doesn't mean they can adapt to a more physical type of game. 

33 minutes ago, ITMAN said:

For those who wanted to know where Sutton stand in the current League Form table here you go:

image.png.232f33bb9e886317b3c4b9362577726d.png

18th..........

Thanks I was worried there had been relegated from the form table as there so shite