Nick

Today’s Game ...Sutton U

26 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Redshaw needs to up his game in my opinion. He seems to have gone quiet in games, last night he seemed to be on the periphery for most of his time on the pitch. Not doubting the lads quality and I am sure he will be back on it very quickly. 

Wild must stop leaving better players sat on their arses while lesser players are picked to start. Those better players could become disgruntled and/or have their confidence knocked. His love affair with Sho could be annoying to some players as it is some fans.

1 minute ago, Shaytrev said:

Wild must stop leaving better players sat on their arses while lesser players are picked to start. Those better players could become disgruntled and/or have their confidence knocked. His love affair with Sho could be annoying to some players as it is some fans.

You’re worse than me Trev:lol:

2 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Are you saying based on the last few games Redshaw has been at his previous levels? Like TJ has said he hasn't performed for a while. I am sure it's just a blip and normal service will be resumed on Saturday. 

12 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

What have you been smoking?

So you dont agree? For those 20 minutes he was causing more problems to the Sutton back line then either Redshaw or Rodney. You just refuse to give your boo boy any credit at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

So you dont agree? For those 20 minutes he was causing more problems to the Sutton back line then either Redshaw or Rodney. You just refuse to give your boo boy any credit at all. 

Keep smoking it, must be quality stuff.

3 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Are you saying based on the last few games Redshaw has been at his previous levels? Like TJ has said he hasn't performed for a while. I am sure it's just a blip and normal service will be resumed on Saturday. 

Redshaw was not playing in his normal position on a pitch not suited to a ball player.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

Redshaw was not playing in his normal position on a pitch not suited to a ball player.

What is his normal position? He has played at Alty, Morecambe, Blackpool who are all known the world over for the quality of their pitches! 

Edited by Papa Lazarou

19 hours ago, FCHT1993 said:

Never seen a team as anti football as Sutton! My god it was actually embarrassing. Time wasting from the first minute and just disrupting  and stopping the game all night! They got what they deserved in the end which was sweet F**k all! 

Special mention to the referee who was absolutely atrocious! J King goes down softly albeit but he was fouled in the box in the 1st half and he waves play on and doesn’t even book him for diving! 

Prior to that he gives offside when Silva puts the ball in the back of the net and linesman didn’t even flag! 

Danny Williams was the best player on the pitch tonight a superb performance.

I feel Woking will be similar on Saturday

I thought it was your player who took nearly a minute doing his shoelaces up in the first half. You have to face it you found it tough beating a side devoid of their first choice midfield. On last nights performance you have little chance of gaining promotion this season.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

I thought it was your player who took nearly a minute doing his shoelaces up in the first half. You have to face it you found it tough beating a side devoid of their first choice midfield. On last nights performance you have little chance of gaining promotion this season.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of your week. 

10 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

And based on the last week you wouldn’t back Liverpool to win the Premier League... thanks for the points, won’t be seeing you next season :rolleyes:

Think some of you should read the gaffer comments 

Cam King has had a bereavement in his family so he has missed some training..he thought it best not to start him 

that means it put Redshaw in the ten role as it’s a position he has played at other clubs 

the rest of the team follows on from that. 

if Cam King is back in the starting line up in Saturday then you see Redshaw back along side Rodney ... 

especially if the pitched has been rolled enable more balls to be played on the ground 

nick 

16 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

And your lot, playing against a side offering very little in the both games, supposedly, lost both games and failed to score in either. Relegation beckoning? You’re not far off. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

Ref added time on when Maher was doing up his laces but not when your lot were playing up. Pitch brought us down to your level and Beautyboy obviously still scared to play against Halifax.

21 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

I remember the boot lace delay, not seen anything like that before. As for the game, your inability to deal with TSS meant you were one of the few teams this season not to do so. Therefore deserved to go home empty handed.

42 minutes ago, Amber SUFC said:

1 hour ago, Papa Lazarou said:

He won 2 headers, laid the ball off twice, took the disallowed goal very well 1st half. 2nd half he did nothing at all, apart from falling on his backside, outmuscled by there centre back easily. For his size & physique he really is very poor. 

Rodney might not be involved all the time.Yet when he is the quality stands out a mile. 

Redshaw has done nothing since the Chesterfield at Xmas for me. 

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Or they appreciate the job he does for the team.

He played well last night, none of the players had bad games really so enjoy the result and look forward to Saturday like everyone else who can’t be bothered to reply to the same boring argument every week are!

7 minutes ago, Ash said:

Or they appreciate the job he does for the team.

He played well last night, none of the players had bad games really so enjoy the result and look forward to Saturday like everyone else who can’t be bothered to reply to the same boring argument every week are!

You smoking the same stuff as the others? You are certainly as clueless.

1 hour ago, Amber SUFC said:

Were you the bloke in the blue training jacket and SUFC hat that came running towards the town side of the main stand when we scored the pen? If not I’d suggest having a word with him before he needs stents fitting. 

I’d forget about us as well and worry about staying up.....

The beer glasses controller has had to recall one of his androids because it has gone rogue and developed a virus

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

I remember the boot lace delay, not seen anything like that before. As for the game, your inability to deal with TSS meant you were one of the few teams this season not to do so. Therefore deserved to go home empty handed.

However the virus has been contained and other androids remain on message

53 minutes ago, ashy1966 said:

He won 2 headers, laid the ball off twice, took the disallowed goal very well 1st half. 2nd half he did nothing at all, apart from falling on his backside, outmuscled by there centre back easily. For his size & physique he really is very poor. 

Rodney might not be involved all the time.Yet when he is the quality stands out a mile. 

Redshaw has done nothing since the Chesterfield at Xmas for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amber SUFC said:

You’ve come on here to have a pop at us on how to play football and that we struggled. We took 3 points against a team full of shithouses, cheats, timewasters and a ref that was well and truly on your side. 

Yet you’re the team floating around relegation. I’d worry more about yourselves than us :)

You can’t base one performance on us having little chance of promotion as it’s a 46 game season and we will have earned that on merit not by luck. Anyone can beat anyone in the play offs. 

3 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Redshaw needs to up his game in my opinion. He seems to have gone quiet in games, last night he seemed to be on the periphery for most of his time on the pitch. Not doubting the lads quality and I am sure he will be back on it very quickly. 

Sutton had done their homework. As soon as either Dave or Redshaw got on the ball they were surrounded by three players. The pitch made dribbling almost impossible although Redshaw nearly managed it just before he went of.

I'd persist with Redshaw he's on a but of a goal drought but we know he has good quality. 

Am I right in thinking he gets a year extension if he plays a certain amount of games, if that's true that's a good starting point for an attack at this level whatever league we are in 

3 minutes ago, Greggs said:

I'd persist with Redshaw he's on a but of a goal drought but we know he has good quality. 

Am I right in thinking he gets a year extension if he plays a certain amount of games, if that's true that's a good starting point for an attack at this level whatever league we are in 

He obv has to accept the contract.

2 hours ago, Amber SUFC said:

On last nights performance you have little chance of gaining promotion this season.

Compared to Sutton who have no chance? 

2 hours ago, Amber SUFC said:

I admit that was a joke, I thought he’d lost a contact lens or his guide to the highlights of Sutton town centre!