Ash

Halesowen

1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Should of beaten Halesowen, could have beaten Barnet, then I’d like to have thought we would win Concord/Royston. A huge chance missed. 

Thought you didn't do trophy games

2 minutes ago, greg45 said:

And? We need to attract and convert more of the “big game” fans into regulars. Not vilify them for turning up for the big games because they “weren’t there on a Tuesday night versus Maidenhead”.

You mean vilify them on a public forum that's frequented by people who attend games? I'm sure they will be offended when they check out this forum later.

Over the course of the last 12 years we have been promoted 4 times. Had 2 other successful seasons where we have reached the play offs. Been to Wembley once. Do you think if these people wanted to be regular fans they haven't had more than enough opportunity to become so? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, eddie said:

Thought you didn't do trophy games

When have I said that sorry? The game I decided to take the Mrs out instead? Good job I did really as the performance sounded Shite:)

I was one of few who was actually bothered we lost some just wanted to concentrate on the league 

Halesowen have done more than enough to deserve an "easier" tie in the semis. Forget the paydays and go and secure that Wembley place now. Our first and only trip (to date) was something special indeed. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shaymen1984 said:

Halesowen have done more than enough to deserve an "easier" tie in the semis. Forget the paydays and go and secure that Wembley place now. Our first and only trip (to date) was something special indeed. 

It is a massive couple of games coming up for them  , great opportunity  to get to Wembley now , a possible final against Notts County if they knock out Harrogate , must be a great buzz around that club .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ITMAN said:

What was the attendance when we played in the Final? How many of those were from Halifax?

As others have quoted 46000+ , I know one thing I wish  I was going back there with the shaymen again, I had to wait 60 odd years  to see them  play there what a great day that was.

2 hours ago, Greggs said:

You mean vilify them on a public forum that's frequented by people who attend games? I'm sure they will be offended when they check out this forum later.

Over the course of the last 12 years we have been promoted 4 times. Had 2 other successful seasons where we have reached the play offs. Been to Wembley once. Do you think if these people wanted to be regular fans they haven't had more than enough opportunity to become so? 

A slightly misleading stat in that I don’t think winning one of the pub leagues was ever likely to attract thousands of new fans on the regular.

2 hours ago, Andy HTFC said:

So good of so many of you to still be wishing us luck in the Trophy. Many fans would just be spitting feathers about a tinpot club or whatever. The comments from yourselves and Barnet fans will always stay with me and many other Yeltz fans. Thank you.

We're all in this together mate. 

But not Fylde.