1 hour ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Well I live in hope! Haha. I remember a few did his with Peniket, and look at his vital goals v Salford.  

I also remember peniket through on goal at home against eastleigh and choosing to pass instead of shoot and seeing our survival hopes fade away. Dont act like people wont back tobi if he plays because we all want whoever plays to do well.  Even if tobi scored a hat trick we all know hes not as good as the other strikers yet some would still come on saying where are all the tobi haters now etc. We just want the best for our club 

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can encourage him all you like, get behind him etc. He just hasn't got the ability at this level. We are a better team without him in it. Which has been proven. 

Some of our players in the 70s And 80s were very lucky that the internet didn't exsist 

Win essential end of.

6 hours ago, AJS said:

I see Wild has said in the courier he’s after a left wing-back for cover to Williams and a centre mid since Maher is now playing at the back. 

I can understand a centre mid as we are short of options there but we’ve got JBW who can cover at wing back. Surely another centre back would make more sense knowing Browns recent injuries.

I wonder if on loan deals ? Could look at FGR or Salford!

If Rodney is touch and go then its probably better for him to sit it out (or at least start on the bench).

The last thing we want is pushing him and his injury getting worse and him missing a handful of games. It would be much better to miss him for the Eastleigh game, than have him going off in it, then missing the three home games. 

Not a trip you want to be making on a Tuesday night.. whenever it is it needs to be an overnight stop the night before. . I'd suggest we'd have little to no chance if we've sat on a coach for 7 hours the day of a game.

The positives I can see are not wasting a league game with Silva upfront  

We cant possibly fall out of the play offs regardless and it will give us 2 games in hand on many others and the next 3 are at home. 

Although I already have a bad feeling  about the Sutton game going ahead. 

This weather really is killing teams.. 

1 minute ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Match off ???

Just looked at the weather. There is no rain forecast to fall after about lunchtime on Sunday and that's only light. I fail to see how Tuesday would be an issue. 

2 hours ago, halifaxmark said:

Full steam ahead for sutton on Tuesday then. Rodney should be 100% . Sutton have a tough away game at bromley tomorrow aswel so hopefully that game goes ahead 

Don't panic Mark Bromley is 3G Pitch

2 hours ago, Greggs said:

Not a trip you want to be making on a Tuesday night.. whenever it is it needs to be an overnight stop the night before. . I'd suggest we'd have little to no chance if we've sat on a coach for 7 hours the day of a game.

The positives I can see are not wasting a league game with Silva upfront  

We cant possibly fall out of the play offs regardless and it will give us 2 games in hand on many others and the next 3 are at home. 

Although I already have a bad feeling  about the Sutton game going ahead. 

This weather really is killing teams.. 

Fingers crossed the weather is kind prior to Sundays rugby game.

1 hour ago, Ash said:

and useless

Oh!, before Christmas Sho was your top dog, we were going nowhere but down hill, only a handful of fans expressed where the fault was. He was dropped and we were flying. The rest is history.