Sign in to follow this  
Papa Lazarou

Line up for Saturday

32 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

My thoughts 

20200220_100827.jpg

Which Williams though, Danny has been very consistent at LB.

Edited by Roy Race

We need to win that midfield. We got bulied in there at the Shay so I'd like to see Maher alongside Staunton working hard and fighting, let our forwards create.  

So many variables I suppose though.  

7 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

My thoughts 

20200220_100827.jpg

Good line up but is Browny fit? If not I'd stick JBW in his place. The only other position I'd be tempted to change is King for Hanson but I do think Jacob needs a run out and King likes a card too.

Otherwise I think that's the best formation. Just need an inform Cam King to pull the strings.

Edited by Erik Everhard

40 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Good line up but is Browny fit? If not I'd stick JBW in his place. The only other position I'd be tempted to change is King for Hanson but O do think Jacob needs a run out and King likes a card too.

Otherwise I think that's the best formation. Just need an inform Cam King to pull the strings.

Wild expects Brown to be on the squad 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Good line up but is Browny fit? If not I'd stick JBW in his place. The only other position I'd be tempted to change is King for Hanson but O do think Jacob needs a run out and King likes a card too.

King suspended 

• Thanks 1

One thing is for sure, we'll miss Duckworth for the rest of the season. Terrible loss for him and the club. He just doesn't seem to have any luck.

I hope the lad that did him gets suspended and can't play in their next game. Dirty so and so 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

One thing is for sure, we'll miss Duckworth for the rest of the season. Terrible loss for him and the club. He just doesn't seem to have any luck.

I hope the lad that did him gets suspended and can't play in their next game. Dirty so and so 

It’s a big loss but Jeff King has done ever so well In his position too

32 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

It’s a big loss but Jeff King has done ever so well In his position too

If he can calm his fouls down he'll do well, esoeciay his delivery from crosses going forward. He just needs to try and chill out a bit. I'm sure PW will be working on it with him. 

I suppose it's not easy when you're fired up for the game and full of adrenaline.

Bane of my life when refereeing - dissent. I could tolerate someone making an "honest" attempt to tackle and getting it wrong, but once they started with the effing and jeffing they were making a donation to the WRCFA. When will players learn that it makes no difference after the decision has been made, it is rare for any referee to change his mind, if anything it will only reinforce the ref's resolve to standby the original call. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1