• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS just let it go. It's verging on miraculous what Wild has got Town achieving this season. Even if he has a blind spot for one player, so bloody what? If we finish eighth after the mess JF left

Hi guys first time post..me and family drove down yesterday at 4.30 in morning we are here for four nights weather was terrible driving in but later in the day was cracking flags..its dry at moment so

I won't go into the ins and outs of what exactly was said, however prior to the match I did speak to PW for a good ten mins or so - and part of what we talked about was the team line up.  What I

Posted Images

On 2/20/2020 at 3:30 PM, chadders said:

can get a bus from adjacent to the Green Ginger which drops you by a small pub - can't remember name - bout 1/2 mile walk to the ground from there and is a decent social club just outside the ground to the left of main reception.

Don't mention The Green Ginger, £4.85 for a pint of Guinness, upstairs at Witherspoon's £3.85. No wonder it was swarming with Shaymen. Today  there will be a long queue at the bar before Plainmoor advance. 

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

Don't mention The Green Ginger, £4.85 for a pint of Guinness, upstairs at Witherspoon's £3.85. No wonder it was swarming with Shaymen. Today  there will be a long queue at the bar before Plainmoor advance. 

That's Southern prices for you, mind you serves you right for drinking Irish cocktails!! We we paying nigh on 4 quid a pint for a decent ish Doombar in The Hole In The Wall.

1 hour ago, chadders said:

That's Southern prices for you, mind you serves you right for drinking Irish cocktails!! We we paying nigh on 4 quid a pint for a decent ish Doombar in The Hole In The Wall.

Are you saying £4 is expensive? Maybe I’ve been in London too long but that sounds like an absolute steal to me :lol:

• Haha 1

How is the weather holding up down there? We have a very blustery day but sunny with no rain in Leeds at present. If things turn out to be better weather wise down on the South Coast then it might be a blessing in disguise to have 2 weeks of not playing at home with all the problems that could entail.

3 games already called off in the National League North.

Edited by ITMAN
5 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

Underneath The Green Ginger Which is Wetherspoons is Revolution, Which is expensive! 

Above is ‘spoons , usual prices .

1 minute ago, haldo said:

Underneath The Green Ginger Which is Wetherspoons is Revolution, Which is expensive! 

Above is ‘spoons , usual prices .

I drove past the green ginger about a hour ago,  good to see a town flag flying from the foot bridge above.