Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Blueblood said:

Thanks for that kmssteve, I’ll most probably call in to the green ginger first then one of the 2 above nearer the ground  closer kick off. Up the shaymen.

can get a bus from adjacent to the Green Ginger which drops you by a small pub - can't remember name - bout 1/2 mile walk to the ground from there and is a decent social club just outside the ground to the left of main reception.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS just let it go. It's verging on miraculous what Wild has got Town achieving this season. Even if he has a blind spot for one player, so bloody what? If we finish eighth after the mess JF left

Hi guys first time post..me and family drove down yesterday at 4.30 in morning we are here for four nights weather was terrible driving in but later in the day was cracking flags..its dry at moment so

I won't go into the ins and outs of what exactly was said, however prior to the match I did speak to PW for a good ten mins or so - and part of what we talked about was the team line up.  What I

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, chadders said:

can get a bus from adjacent to the Green Ginger which drops you by a small pub - can't remember name - bout 1/2 mile walk to the ground from there and is a decent social club just outside the ground to the left of main reception.

Molloy's at Babbacombe ? where we were other week think it's where SDS meet as it stocks their real ale slop....B)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Juryeff said:

We'll be in the centre of town tomorrow night. Few pints but does anyone know a decent curry house or should I rely on trip advisor?

Only tried one The Mahabarat round by Yates, decent but pricey but they all will be down South. Gurkha Inn sounds good too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chadders said:

Only tried one The Mahabarat round by Yates, decent but pricey but they all will be down South. Gurkha Inn sounds good too.

Might try the gurkha's inn. Has good reviews. Shuts at 10 though. Might still be on the sauce then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Juryeff said:

Might try the gurkha's inn. Has good reviews. Shuts at 10 though. Might still be on the sauce then.

Ha, that's the norm down south not like Paradise or Nealhams open till 3 am !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Safe trip and don't forget to bring 3 points back with you.

Got here in one piece thanks ,arrived at 2 ish & drove Through a few monsoons  bloody horrendous at times, anyway Just got back to our comfy pad after a few beverages and lucky enough to meet a couple of fellow town fans and had a cracking evening, arranged to meet them again Saturday before the game plus 4 more arriving tomorrow , it’s building up to be a great few days away, up the shaymen. ( I hope the game is on  ha )

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blueblood said:

Got here in one piece thanks ,arrived at 2 ish & drove Through a few monsoons  bloody horrendous at times, anyway Just got back to our comfy pad after a few beverages and lucky enough to meet a couple of fellow town fans and had a cracking evening, arranged to meet them again Saturday before the game plus 4 more arriving tomorrow , it’s building up to be a great few days away, up the shaymen. ( I hope the game is on  ha )

 

Nice one. Nice little town is Torquay. I looked at the local weather on Devon Live and it said tomorrow is supposed to be fine down there. Forecast rain for Saturday though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, chadders said:

Ha, that's the norm down south not like Paradise or Nealhams open till 3 am !!

Bloody hell what a blast from the past, I used to love the paradise great curry’s there and now and again we used to go to neelhams for some curried pigeon ha.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Nice one. Nice little town is Torquay. I looked at the local weather on Devon Live and it said tomorrow is supposed to be fine down there. Forecast rain for Saturday though.

 Just seen weather forcast  and it’s like you say dry tomorrow and let’s  hope the pitch can take the rain on Saturday..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

 Just seen weather forcast  and it’s like you say dry tomorrow and let’s  hope the pitch can take the rain on Saturday..

Yes, the fans will still make the most of it if it's off but It'll be another midweek game and a Tuesday Saturday week with an added long journey for the players in there too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chadders said:

Only tried one The Mahabarat round by Yates, decent but pricey but they all will be down South. Gurkha Inn sounds good too.

Bet the idiots use knives and forks as well!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe journey to those travelling down today and this afternoon after the morning spent in work.  

It's a long drive so just take your time, no rush getting there and have half an hours kip in the services if need be. 

Enjoy yourself and I hope you're rewarded 3pts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe journey to those travelling or yet to set off. Am currently delivering around Taunton and Bridgewater area and it's dry and breezy. I will be travelling over after work tomorrow dinner time from Plymouth. 

Edited by Shaymen2008
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like there will be a fair few Town fans turning up in Torquay this weekend. I hope you all have a great time and enjoy the game, I can only say I wish I was with you but work get's in the way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blueblood said:

Anyone travelling down today I’d avoid the m6 ,  there is roadworks most of the way down to the  m5 , I’ll be going back via the m42 m1. Safe journey.

Just gone through Bristol. The m6 wasnt too bad. M62 miles worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...