Sign in to follow this  
Cheadle End

Rodney

3 hours ago, olitheshayman said:

Agreed. A lot is said of 'crap 90s football' but re-watching Shaymen Stats' footage of the Conference winning season, the pace, the flow, the understanding, organisation and the individual talent were all there in a truly great side.

They were an absolute joy to watch and yes, they made it look so easy.

The non league tittle tattle account on twitter has said Rodney is going to Stockport. That account gets most things right so I’m worried it’s true now.

Well that's our season over if it's true then. I just hope Wild has someone lined up and doesn't believe what he has is good enough

Just now, Greggs said:

Well that's our season over if it's true then. I just hope Wild has someone lined up and doesn't believe what he has is good enough

No point lining someone up if the season is over!!! 

If it’s true fair enough wild will have to have someone just as good lined up if not it’s the season over and done with. 

Results show that Rodney helps massively for us so losing him would be a huge loss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

No point lining someone up if the season is over!!! 

It isn't if we go out and sign a replacement. What we have now beyond Redshaw isn't going to cut it and we all know that 

• Like 1

That Non-League Tittle-Tattle account is very hit and miss, fingers crossed it's just a case of whoever runs that account seeing the speculation on here and taking it as fact

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Benfcht said:

The non league tittle tattle account on twitter has said Rodney is going to Stockport. That account gets most things right so I’m worried it’s true now.

Nostradamus was right sometimes, wrong most of the time but has many believing he was always right.

Check FC Halifax Town Facebook page. 

Edited by Shaytrev

Season over? Were not a 1 man team and would get a replacement. 3rd in the league and season over if we lose 1 player, he could get injured mext week ffs, talk about doom and gloom.

• Haha 1

Some of you lot believe every little bit of bullocks spoken 

rodney going nowhere !!! 

51 minutes ago, greygoose said:

Season over? Were not a 1 man team and would get a replacement. 3rd in the league and season over if we lose 1 player, he could get injured mext week ffs, talk about doom and gloom.

It makes me chuckle.

On 2/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, thevicar said:

I am led to believe we would make a offer for him if available and that he does not want to go back to county .i also understand another county are looking at him as are a number of clubs .but also money talks so discount nothing.

Got a funny feeling these rumours  by CHEADLE KNOB END about Dave are right, ( I hope I’m wrong  )  as they say no smoke without fire & there’s an hell of a lot of smoke wafting about re Dave, if true let’s hope mr wild has a replacement lined up , it looks like Salford county or it Stockport city  are the new  forest gump  green and are trying to buy there way out of this league.

2 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

It makes me chuckle.

So you see no issue with returning to the same gormless oaf we had upfront before he arrived then? 

I hope the rumours are not true First and foremost but a replacement certainly wouldn't be quick to find. 

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

So you see no issue with returning to the same gormless oaf we had upfront before he arrived then? 

I hope the rumours are not true First and foremost but a replacement certainly wouldn't be quick to find. 

What makes me chuckle is the overreaction from some fans.

We have Allen that can play up top too but the fact that hardly any Stockport fans knows anything about this signing makes me wonder if it's just rumours.

All will come out in the wash shortly but don't worry, PW will be on the look out for a replacement if Dave goes.

Edited by Erik Everhard

This Stockport County fan still firmly believes Rodney will be staying with you lot. It just seems to me like the wrong move for everyone involved (except Salford who would get a fee for a player out of contract in the summer).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrandedH said:

This Stockport County fan still firmly believes Rodney will be staying with you lot. It just seems to me like the wrong move for everyone involved (except Salford who would get a fee for a player out of contract in the summer).

They could do with the brass. 

42 minutes ago, StrandedH said:

It was discussed on here yesterday that County paid £100 000 for Hogan. Surely that's wrong? That's just throwing money away when you can sign a player for free a couple of months later.

It does look like your chairman is going to try and get out of this league this season though.