Sign in to follow this  
TJAshton

20/21 2nd Away Kit

Get voting on Social Media if you have it. 1st kit is much better than the yellow and black 2nd choice. It looks more like Fylde and Harrogates kit. 

4F746785-400B-4D61-BA23-FEFFA5B18A74.png

F6F752B1-6CB1-42DA-A2F2-A9C895466E04.png

Edited by TJAshton

Have to say I'm not massive on either option tbh, probably go for the first one if I had to choose though

• Like 1

Not blown away by either. Not much in it but I'd probably go for the first kit.

It might look better close up, rather than on a pc screen.

Edited by Erik Everhard

Where's tangerine and blue? This is nonsense, why do we keep reinventing the wheel? Paraglas #II will be next. 

I'd prefer some continuity with the colours, it seems like a free for all. 

• Like 2

I’d just keep it tangerine and blue. It’s our old colours and this seasons is nice so just stay with it why the change? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

Where's tangerine and blue? This is nonsense, why do we keep reinventing the wheel? Paraglas #II will be next. 

Thought these were for our 2nd away kit? 

Edited by Shaymen1984
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

I’d just keep it tangerine and blue. It’s our old colours and this seasons is nice so just stay with it why the change? 

Old colours, maybe but only for a couple of years and way before your time:)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, shaymen_x said:

It's called maximising revenue, as all clubs do. For example for my son's birthday every year, I buy him the new shirts, if they weren't new then............

• Like 1

Just now, greygoose said:

Interesting that both options are stripes, would really like us to go back to blue and white stripes as a home kit.

And look like Poodles?

15 minutes ago, Shaymen1984 said:

Would like to see white shorts back with the home kit. 

I've  just been thinking I'd go with white shorts with the first choice, rather than the black ones.

According to that historic football kits website this is the 100 year anniversary of us wearing this....al la rangers. Think this should be the first strip..

Not that keen interest the the ones on offer for the away as shown. I like the tangerine and I like the yellow this season....spose I’d be the yellow and black if I had to chose.

3B73BC84-0EEF-4544-B809-3D56AE654F16.jpeg

• Like 1

1st kit looks bit like the bratfud and 2nd is Harrogate/generic 

would prefer some kind of uniqueness ie tangerine and blue something different ,

Both of them feel really incongruous in terms of watching a Halifax Town team in them.

Ultimately I've egged on all manner of teams from all sorts of grounds when Town haven't been playing, and they're good enough by generic standards, they're just not Shaymen.

I'd prefer the hornet colours if I didn't associate it with Harrogant Town. The first option is slightly easier to associate with us and would probably get the Dirty Leeds gallivanters salivating.

Think I still prefer both of them to the more phoned-in away kits you tend to get that are yellow and white/blue or whatever, and clearly look like away kits/afterthoughts.

Hope they order larger sock sizes. Prefer the house of burgundy to the angry wasp ensemble. Gold trim works well with burgundy. 

1 hour ago, Shaytrev said:

And look like Poodles?

Nobody though so the 80s and 90s. Atm we look like Scotland, in previous years we've resembled Chelsea and even Cardiff.