Sign in to follow this  
AGB

Halesowen

1 hour ago, dj funky said:

Ok did not think it was so many, one word of warning ,be very scared because the green team leader will be watching you.

:lol:. I think I've read about that on here previously. Isn't it a lady? We'll be on our best behaviour.:D

39 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

:lol:. I think I've read about that on here previously. Isn't it a lady? We'll be on our best behaviour.:D

The green team leader has never been seen only heard, a mysterious women indead I hear she friends with Peter Andre.

1 minute ago, Alright Andy said:

Has is it been confirmed that it's east stand only? Really really dislike sitting down all game.  I'll grin and bear it like. 

Ah feck. Just looked on club website.  Hey ho.

Last week someone asked another supporter if he minded moving to another seat , this was because he felt the seat he's been sitting in was bringing the team good luck , the other supporter moved and town won:)

On 2/3/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ash said:

Yeah should be a great following which certainly helps plus we are flying, the pricings good and a chance of being in the QFs

How much is it tomorrow

8 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

TSS to score the winner.

I just hope it's now an own goal.

And we lose 3-2 and Wild gets sacked and Greggs does a naked run around the speedway track :lol:

On 2/7/2020 at 4:20 PM, Andy HTFC said:

Well done today Andy hope you enjoyed your visit to our beloved Shaymen, now go on and win it your players wanted it more than ours. Good luck and all the best for the rest of the season.

• Like 1