Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Today’s Game away at Chorley

Just now, Greggs said:

Big big 3 points that. 3 games in a week is a massive chance to move the points total up quickly if we get it right and that is the perfect start  

Same team again tuesday well unless Browny is back of course. I don't want to start believing but 

Jef King will be banned.

3 minutes ago, Ash said:

It’s a big big ask but we have them to play at home and they have about 6 or 7 of the top 10 still to play. Long way to go yet.

Yep, just keep focusing on our games

football can spring up surprises and if we did end up within a few points of Barrow with just a few games to go then I would expect a fantastic attendance 

Next game is massive. Dover had a good win today but will they fancy a trip up North on Tuesday? Credit to all involved for bouncing back from the debacles at Yeovil and Stockport. 

3 minutes ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Yes. 

Would not have been able to play today if that is correct .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, neilstewart said:

Was one of those bookings in a cup game?

I really hope we haven't fooked up today .

4 minutes ago, neilstewart said:

Was one of those bookings in a cup game?

that was separate I believe but transfer mkt had him on 9 before today so would be banned Tues.

Really tough game today. Chorley made it a very scrappy affair. That’s a result we could look back on saying it was a key one.

1 hour ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

If it´s King that´s him banned I think nearly all for descent IDIOTIC.

The other 9 were stupid, but I’ll forgive him for this one. We were completely disorganised and he made the decision to stop the throw.

Right one to take for the team.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

The other 9 were stupid, but I’ll forgive him for this one. We were completely disorganised and he made the decision to stop the throw.

Correct 

57 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Looked to me like they were trying to steal yards on the throw and King was trying to stop them.

30 minutes ago, shayalive said:

How many town fans made the trip? 

According to the policeman I spoke to there were 497 Town fans in the 'segregated' end. A great showing by our fans who really got behind the team. Nice reception given to the Town fans after the game by PW and the players. Win the next 2 games and we are right up there.

• Like 1

With Duckworth just about fit Kings suspension shouldn’t be to damaging for us and let’s not forget Duckworth has probably been the player of the season so far. 

• Like 2

Cracking result against a competitive team , but still bewildered why Wild took Rodney off when they were due to take a free kick and TSS ended up in no mans land whilst marking up, thought he’d wait till next time ball went out