Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
archietaylor7

Liverpool Premier Title

Recommended Posts

I was just wondering, with Liverpool now 16 points clear with a game in hand, assuming they continue to win every game in the league, what would be the earliest that they could win the title? It seems to me, without actually knowing, that it could all be over before February. Does anyone out the know?? (Or even care??)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, archietaylor7 said:

I was just wondering, with Liverpool now 16 points clear with a game in hand, assuming they continue to win every game in the league, what would be the earliest that they could win the title? It seems to me, without actually knowing, that it could all be over before February. Does anyone out the know?? (Or even care??)

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/news/could-liverpool-celebrate-premier-league-title-everton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

I was just wondering, with Liverpool now 16 points clear with a game in hand, assuming they continue to win every game in the league, what would be the earliest that they could win the title? It seems to me, without actually knowing, that it could all be over before February. Does anyone out the know?? (Or even care??)

It just goes to show what a dead rubber league the "Premier" League is and if you're looking for an exciting finale to the season with plenty of goals them get down't Shay.

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the big teams are now very average apart from City and Liverpool who will continue to be the top 2 for atleast the next 3/4 years atleast. 

Your Chelsea, Arsenal, Scum Utd, Tottenham are nowhere near as good as they used to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

All the big teams are now very average apart from City and Liverpool who will continue to be the top 2 for atleast the next 3/4 years atleast. 

Your Chelsea, Arsenal, Scum Utd, Tottenham are nowhere near as good as they used to be. 

I think that Leicester helped to  bring back a bit of excitement for one season but ever since then it's just the usual blummin bankrolled clubs with multi millionaire mercinary footballers who, in the main, don't give a damn.

I tried to watch Match of the Day last night, only because I'm in hospital but my eye sights not great but I did listen to it. I've got to say I was completely non plussed and how "fans" with no connection to either club can claim to feel anything when they win or lose is beyond me.

I sometimes refer to The Shaymen as "we" but at least I've been to The Shay hundreds of times over decades and these buy a shirt and think you're a Manc, Scouser or whoever is quite frankly strange, IMO.

Anyway, this Premier League lark will never take off. 

Edited by Erik Everhard
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are never going to hear the end of it. Liverpool ‘fans’ are going to be all over the place crawling out of the woodwork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Flea said:

We are never going to hear the end of it. Liverpool ‘fans’ are going to be all over the place crawling out of the woodwork.

Still better than Man Utd fans crawling out of the woodwork, something Leeds fans will never find an excuse to do :shh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Still better than Man Utd fans crawling out of the woodwork, something Leeds fans will never find an excuse to do :shh:

Leeds and West Brom both doing their best to throw away the title.  West Brom with a chance to go 4 points clear but losing at home to 21st place Stoke tonight

In the form guide West Brom are 14th and Leeds 21st 

Edited by riccardo259
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TJAshton said:

All the big teams are now very average apart from City and Liverpool who will continue to be the top 2 for atleast the next 3/4 years atleast. 

Your Chelsea, Arsenal, Scum Utd, Tottenham are nowhere near as good as they used to be. 

Maybe they're not but to be fair to the rest of the Premier League, as results have proved,  this Liverpool team are pretty much the best team in the world right now. The Premier League is pretty much a two tier division with the haves at the top and the have nots very much at the bottom. Great to see Sheffield United mounting a plucky resistance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Liverpool supporter that I know reckons that they’ll win the league in a game against Man City with 6 games left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...