Sign in to follow this  
kmssteve

Fa trophy latest

1 minute ago, Guido said:

Don't worry guys you won't get banned, this is the FCHT forum not the HRLFC forum ;)

I take it you don't like the egg chasers using your hallowed turf.:)

6 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

You could say that but there is history, old & current regarding their tenancy at The Shay.

11 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

Don't get 'em started

2 minutes ago, Roy Race said:

You could say that but there is history, old & current regarding their tenancy at The Shay.

Edited by Wilder Bollox

1 minute ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Don't get 'em started

Sorry, don't want to open up a can of worms.:o We have had so much crap happening with the running of our club for over 10 years I can sympathise. We even had boycotts and watched games from atop ladders! We're out the other side now though and it's never been better.

2 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

Sorry, don't want to open up a can of worms.:o We have had so much crap happening with the running of our club for over 10 years I can sympathise. We even had boycotts and watched games from atop ladders! We're out the other side now though and it's never been better.

You´ve done it now 25 pages of complaints about the egg chasers.:doh::D

7 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

We are a pretty well run club & have been so for quite some time fortunately. The issues surrounding our uneasy relationship with the egg chasers go back further.

Edited by Roy Race

2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

26 Steve BTM is BACK :)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

There will be plenty of complaints in the near future when the pitch is carved up again:(

12 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

Oh God what have I started? WW3 was never supposed to start like this. I'll keep an eye out for the mushroom cloud....

Told you.:doh:

19 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

Oh God what have I started? WW3 was never supposed to start like this. I'll keep an eye out for the mushroom cloud....

Ask your chairman if he wants a non rent paying team of egg chasers , they will also ( as wilder bollox  says  )  knacker your pitch every year and turn it into a swamp, by the way Andy. Htfc the  can of worms have been open for 20 odd years and they never shut.

1 hour ago, Blueblood said:

, by the way Andy. Htfc the  can of worms have been open for 20 odd years and they never shut.

Ok, don't feel so bad now. I'll just have remember not to shout 2 points to Halifax if one of your lads skies one over the bar. Might not go down well.....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Andy HTFC said:

Ok, don't feel so bad now. I'll just have remember not to shout 2 points to Halifax if one of your lads skies one over the bar. Might not go down well.....

and don't call us fax either..............

• Thanks 1

Hi another Yeltz supporter here and I'm looking forward to revisiting The Shay, though it is quite some time since I was last there. 

Without wishing to open any further cans of worms let me say I was born and bred in Huddersfield and saw a few matches, usually in the old West Riding Senior Cup, back in the late sixties and early seventies. I also remember being dragged by my parents a couple of times to watch the speedway.

Looking forward to seeing Nathan Clarke again. Always rated him when he was at Huddersfield. 

Here's to a good match

11 minutes ago, Yeltz Terrier said:

Hi another Yeltz supporter here and I'm looking forward to revisiting The Shay, though it is quite some time since I was last there. 

Without wishing to open any further cans of worms let me say I was born and bred in Huddersfield and saw a few matches, usually in the old West Riding Senior Cup, back in the late sixties and early seventies. I also remember being dragged by my parents a couple of times to watch the speedway.

Looking forward to seeing Nathan Clarke again. Always rated him when he was at Huddersfield. 

Here's to a good match

That´s the second can of worms opened, Egg chaser and dog botherers :doh:

1 hour ago, steve lumb said:

Prices

All adults 18 and over £12

12-17 – £5

U12s –  £3

Well done to both clubs for this.

Decent admission price and it should hopefully entice a few more down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve lumb said:

Prices

All adults 18 and over £12

12-17 – £5

U12s –  £3

Cue those who will complain about no reduction for concessions!!!

Yeah should be over 1000 in. Good pricing from the board and should be a decent following from the Yeltz.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, andrich said:

Cue those who will complain about no reduction for concessions!!!

??? £8.00 off full paying adult price and £5.00 off seniors from normal prices 

1 hour ago, Yeltz Terrier said:

Here's to a good match

Poodle.