Sign in to follow this  
kmssteve

Fa trophy latest

Another Yeltz fan here. No idea where the idea of us having bad fans has come from. I've been going since the 80s and every league we have played in the home teams have always looked forward to us visiting. The Grove is one of the friendliest places you could ever visit. Genuine fans. Everybody is always welcomed. It will be a big game for us to come to Halifax, I would think over a couple of hundred possibly. Look forward to it. All the best

Andy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TJAshton said:

He did but didn’t think they were any good. Thought over the legs we were comfortable winners

1 hour ago, chadders said:

we went 1 down Thomas rom memory.

What won us the tie is in both legs we scored early. 

54 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

By the way this will be our TWELFTH game in the Trophy this season already. If you could just let us win at the first time of asking it would be appreciated, I don't think we could fit a replay in until about July.:rolleyes:

No replays from this round onwards now 

5 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Really? Should make for an exciting tie if it has to be won on the day. Realistically we shouldn't have a chance, but we've been saying that for about 4 rounds now! As long as we put up a show and it's a good game i'll be happy.

26 minutes ago, Wilder Bollox said:

Some of our 'fans' will be mortified if you aren't a bunch of chavvy thugs

I think the average age of our lot is about sixty, so not likely.:D

2 minutes ago, dj funky said:

We have got some feisty 70 year olds in the East Stand and for back up some even worse  in the South Stand.

And some even worse who's allegiance is to The Skircoat Shed where they were born.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, RobYeltz said:

Speak for yourself.

Ok, I'm not there either, but we're not the youngest bunch. Half of us still compare this side to the 80s Banks's League side.:lol:. Anyway Rob we'd better stop taking over their forum before we get banned!

1 hour ago, nw3casc1 said:

Hopefully more than one stand open...

Really? Do you only expect a low turnout? I noticed there were only 700 odd at the Wrexham trophy tie and 1000 at the FA Cup tie with Harrogate. Yet 2000 is a regular league crowd for yourselves. Surely a tie against the mighty Yeltz is something you've all been yearning for for years......

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

Really? Do you only expect a low turnout? I noticed there were only 700 odd at the Wrexham trophy tie and 1000 at the FA Cup tie with Harrogate. Yet 2000 is a regular league crowd for yourselves. Surely a tie against the mighty Yeltz is something you've all been yearning for for years......

Most of the 2,000 are season ticket holders. Having to dip into your pocket for The FA Trophy is very difficult for some Yorkshiremen.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Andy HTFC said:

The one stand holds 3.5k plus corporate guests

2 hours ago, Shaytrev said:

Most of the 2,000 are season ticket holders. Having to dip into your pocket for The FA Trophy is very difficult for ALL Yorkshiremen.

Fixed that for you.

1 hour ago, nw3casc1 said:

be lucky if above 1000...….we will only get 2000 if we reach the semi`s....

Should be over 1000 if halesowen bring 300+ and we continue with our current form

22 hours ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Seems weird to me that replays are optional in early rounds when no-one gives a sh!t and yet when it gets interesting they're played to a conclusion.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Andy HTFC said:

Ok, I'm not there either, but we're not the youngest bunch. Half of us still compare this side to the 80s Banks's League side.:lol:. Anyway Rob we'd better stop taking over their forum before we get banned!

Don't worry guys you won't get banned, this is the FCHT forum not the HRLFC forum ;)

3 hours ago, kmssteve said:

Should be over 1000 if halesowen bring 300+ and we continue with our current form

I doubt we'll bring that many but 200+ quite possibly. Then again our crowds have been going up of late so who knows.