Sign in to follow this  
townmad

Shaymen player

The player this season is getting really poor. So far no interviews (not even written interviews on official site) and no highlights. 

23 minutes ago, townmad said:

The player this season is getting really poor. So far no interviews (not even written interviews on official site) and no highlights. 

Don´t think anyone went to do them this week, no comms, no updates & no filming last Sat.

one match? And they announced beforehand that for various reasons there would be no coverage. Player has been really good this season

We didn't have anyone from the media team down in Torquay, so the only footage or interviews will come from Torquay.

There is extended highlights of the game on Youtube which Torquay have posted up -

Alternatively, there are the two Town goals in this video here

Edited by Flea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's not just one game though, coverage of a few away games has been poor and highlights especially have been  later than the oppositions.

31 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

Fantastic goals, Redshaws movement is dragging the defenders all over, and Tobis movement for the 1st goal is excellent.

If there's any junior strikers that watch Town play or even our youth team strikers, watch Jack Redshaw.

Different gravy.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

If there's any junior strikers that watch Town play or even our youth team strikers, watch Jack Redshaw.

Different gravy.

Yes, tactics for Saturday are quite simple.

Give it to Redshaw, give it to Redshaw, give it to Redshaw!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

Different gravy.

Yes, a Blackpool supporting friend of mine texted me when we signed Redshaw to say we had an absolute class player...if he can stay fit. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Che Bentos said:

Yes, a Blackpool supporting friend of mine texted me when we signed Redshaw to say we had an absolute class player...if he can stay fit. 

Totally agree Che, he is class and it's obvious that he should be playing at a higher level. The fact that Town gave him a chance should be well repaid, and hopefully he would choose to stay with us next season. But as we well know, there will be loads of league clubs monitoring the situation. although there is an answer there, lets get promoted.

I was just thinking, it kind of reminds me of when Collins came on board with us, look how his involvement changed our fortunes. just a shame it was at the wrong end of the table really. But if you've got one experienced class player who can guide and lead from the front out on the pitch it can make a world of difference. Just think if you had the likes of a Redshaw and Collins playing together in this league. Dream on eh?

• Like 1