Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Man City 40th anniversary pre match lunch

if you have not treated yourself to a pre match lunch ..then this one is likely to be a special day 

last chance to book 

it will be a great day out 

nick 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Guido said:

How Much ?

£40, or £35 for season ticket holders. It's a midday start for those who didn't know. Eight of the side that featured against City will be in attendance, plus other squad members.

Edited by Shaymus
  • Like 1

Should be a great day out .. if you treat yourself just once .. this should be it 

I do it a couple of times a year ..really enjoy it 

nick 

7 minutes ago, warleyshayman said:

Sat here in my hospital bed praying I can make the dinner

Get well soon.

I ended up in Hospital on Saturday. I was in a cubicle at the A&E and I heard two voices outside, I recognised one of them, seconds later a trolley came rolling passed with a Shayman on it, wearing his colours too, amazingly as the end of the trolley came into view I saw another Shayman who works there pushing the darn thing. I wont mention any names but we had a good laugh at the situation even though it isn't a nice place to end up. Staff were superb though.

7 minutes ago, Shaytrev said:

Get well soon.

I ended up in Hospital on Saturday. I was in a cubicle at the A&E and I heard two voices outside, I recognised one of them, seconds later a trolley came rolling passed with a Shayman on it, wearing his colours too, amazingly as the end of the trolley came into view I saw another Shayman who works there pushing the darn thing. I wont mention any names but we had a good laugh at the situation even though it isn't a nice place to end up. Staff were superb though.

First name begins with S.

200 people have booked for this event, well done to all those involved in organising this event! As well a great event to celebrate our,I am sure it will be a  nice money earner for the club in what otherwise would be a mundane January game.

Edited by shaymen down under
  • Like 2

Yes a decent turn out ... with a bunch of ex players being at the game it should be a good day ... hopefully topped off with a good win Against Maidenhead 

16 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Will the players be getting introduced to the crowd at half time?

hopefully and let them stand right on the pitch and not 2 yards away from the tunnel where nobody can see them!

27 minutes ago, Ash said:

hopefully and let them stand right on the pitch and not 2 yards away from the tunnel where nobody can see them!

As long as they don’t get in the way of the half time school’s match - my son is playing!!

2 minutes ago, Riders of Rohan said:

Perhaps the board will now realise the money making potential of recognising the  club that existed before 2008.

To bring up an old point, perhaps we could start by having some more photographs around the place - bars, foyer - of players and matches down the years?

• Like 2