Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TJAshton

Rodney!!!!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

If we get Rodney, Redshaw and Cam King all playing well together then that is a great trio to have upfront. 
 

 

Whisper it quietly, but possibly the best at this level. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shaymen Stats said:

Whisper it quietly, but possibly the best at this level. 

It’s a very good front 3. Certainly up there with Solihull and Yeovil’s. 
 

I think Stockport will drop off now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shayite 432 said:

Fantastic, we can be easily KO'd of the Trophy and concentrate on the league, what's the issue?

OI..wash mouth out..spare a thought for us going Saturday and still have double winning ambitions..:P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Stockport Losing Rodney, walker and Leesley makes me think they’ll drop off now. 

Will be interesting to see how they fare. They'll be trying to replace them, I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nick said:

Well nobody on here now can surely moan at the club or the manager now 

change of formation..you got it 

signing Redshaw ..you got it 

signing Rodney... you got It

now it’s time for the supporters to fulfill their side of the deal .. get down the shay and cheer on the boys ..not just when we are playing well but also when we are struggling .. 

For the rest of the season let’s be the 12th man 

Correct. If Bosomworth/wild listened to me earlier when i mentioned showing abit of ambition then we would be top now. Credit to them for both realising where we were going wrong 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bravo wild and DB 

masterstroke 

and now you have got to believe us ..we are going to win the league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nick said:

Well nobody on here now can surely moan at the club or the manager now 

change of formation..you got it 

signing Redshaw ..you got it 

signing Rodney... you got It

now it’s time for the supporters to fulfill their side of the deal .. get down the shay and cheer on the boys ..not just when we are playing well but also when we are struggling .. 

For the rest of the season let’s be the 12th man 

The supporters have stuck by the team all season. Crowds have been decent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Well nobody on here now can surely moan at the club or the manager now 

change of formation..you got it 

signing Redshaw ..you got it 

signing Rodney... you got It

now it’s time for the supporters to fulfill their side of the deal .. get down the shay and cheer on the boys ..not just when we are playing well but also when we are struggling .. 

For the rest of the season let’s be the 12th man 

Since all that’s happened apart from Rodney we have improved so it just shows “moaning” does work as the ones who moan are usually doing so for a reason. 
 

And the supporters have been there for the players and wild all season. 550+ to Stockport when playing poor was good. 2000+ home fans almost every game the support this season has been good the only thing that could be better is the atmosphere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Average attendance is over 2000. Last season we regularly got 1300. That’s the season ticket offer that must be repeated next season and after a better season and more stability pre season we should sell 2000 adult tickets in ‘project 2000’. We sold 1000 after an awful season and an even worse pre season!

on to the signing and I think it shows great ambition by the manager and board of directors. On paper that looks like a very good attacking trio and I hope he can replicate his goal ratio of last season. If he can our season should go well in to May which is more than we could have imagined in the summer. I really hope he can continue that form for us but there is no guarantee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stockport not too bothered about losing walker and Rodney they reckon they can get better ) do t hold your breath)

btw anyone thinking about moving grounds need to have a look on their forum revYorks proposed ground move 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ash said:

Average attendance is over 2000. Last season we regularly got 1300. That’s the season ticket offer that must be repeated next season and after a better season and more stability pre season we should sell 2000 adult tickets in ‘project 2000’. We sold 1000 after an awful season and an even worse pre season!

on to the signing and I think it shows great ambition by the manager and board of directors. On paper that looks like a very good attacking trio and I hope he can replicate his goal ratio of last season. If he can our season should go well in to May which is more than we could have imagined in the summer. I really hope he can continue that form for us but there is no guarantee.

great post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Stockport not too bothered about losing walker and Rodney they reckon they can get better ) do t hold your breath)

btw anyone thinking about moving grounds need to have a look on their forum revYorks proposed ground move 

Due to move away from Bootham Crescent in the next few weeks. Possibly as early as February.

Their new stadium is a horrible white elephant in the middle of nowhere, which is a right pain in the arse to get to. They’re having 400 parking spaces and that’s it; and apparently they’re thinking of a park and ride at a tenner a pop.

Seemingly, they have no control over the stewarding at the new place - it’s not theirs - and take only a fraction of advertising revenue and a % of food and drink sales.

Their business plan is apparently predicated on increased ticket sales, and they’re expecting a 25-40% uplift in sales, at a stadium miles out from the city centre, when Bootham Crescent couldn’t be better placed. (To put that into context, that relies on them getting gates of just under 4,000 - something they only just managed when they were chasing promotion to League One). The ticketing company they’re using seems to be taking a £1.32 cut for every ticket sold.

Meanwhile Bootham Crescent will he left to rot until a building company gets planning permission to stick nearly 100 houses on it.

When I lived up there, I said seven or eight years ago, when this was still an idea, that a new stadium would be the end of them. I see nothing to change my mind.

 

 

 

 

Long live the Shay...hope we never move in my lifetime.....

Edited by eddies mate
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good signing well done DB & PW ,Happy with that let’s hope Dave & jack hit it off It’s an improvement on what we have at the club,I for one won’t be booking any weekends away or any hols in May because I’ll be watching watch the shaymen in the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...