Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SHAY man 2

Southwell

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SHAY man 2 said:

Just read that Boston want Southwell permanently, if so would you be happy to see the back of him, and use his wages for someone like Rodney ?

Great news. Let's hope they can come to some sort of agreement and take him off our hands. 

Mutually beneficial for both parties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not fussed at all. One of our highest earners and really not good enough. Hopefully can bring someone else in as well now if he goes. 

If macalinden goes who’s been off the boil massively recently as well we should be able to bring another one in there. 

There’s potential to get 2 decent signings now to help us get into them play offs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame it hasn't worked for Dayle at Halifax Town and I hold JF mainly responsible for that, by playing him in a number of positions not suited to his game. The lad has been a good goalscorer and I felt it was a top signing when he signed, I hoped PW may have been able to get him back firing but it looks like it wasnt to be

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

Yep the tears are streaming down my face.

Bit of a shock to see you commenting on a TSS post.

:wub:

Not said anything bad about him. I can just sense the anger when you saw that comment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

It's a shame it hasn't worked for Dayle at Halifax Town and I hold JF mainly responsible for that, by playing him in a number of positions not suited to his game. The lad has been a good goalscorer and I felt it was a top signing when he signed, I hoped PW may have been able to get him back firing but it looks like it wasnt to be

As did everyone but it hasn’t worked and he’s a high earner. It’s just a waste and I think Wild will find someone better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SHAY man 2 said:

Just read that Boston want Southwell permanently, if so would you be happy to see the back of him, and use his wages for someone like Rodney ?

Where did you read it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Not said anything bad about him. I can just sense the anger when you saw that comment 

The only anger I sense is your anger towards TSS. 

Try taking deep breaths.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he goes and if he does I wish him well, I’ve read many a time that Southwell is one of our highest earners just out of interest does anyone know how much he’s earning ?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Erik Everhard said:

The only anger I sense is your anger towards TSS. 

Try taking deep breaths.

 

No anger. If you knew me I’m not an angry person far from it. I just state the fact that He is crap. Which he is:)

Enough talking about your beloved TSS, this is a Southwell thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Been told that one of the younger lads has signed a first team contract today. Jay Benn

Centre Half looks ok. Held his own in the WRCFA games this season 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TJAshton said:

Been told that one of the younger lads has signed a first team contract today. Jay Benn

Huge step up. I would expect he will be out on loan soon enough, however getting him on contract and as one to develop its not a bad move. 

I have to say I was quite surprised we never tried to contract Reece Kendall when he was with the youth team last season as he was heads and shoulders above the rest. 

Edited by Flea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit surprised they want him as he's not hit the net in his loan spell but absolutely let him leave, i put him in the same bracket as Jordan Preston & Jonny Edwards.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Centre Half looks ok. Held his own in the WRCFA games this season 

Good stuff. I expect him to go on loan for the rest of the season. Still good to get youth in the team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flea said:

Huge step up. I would expect he will be out on loan soon enough, however getting him on contract and as one to develop its not a bad move. 

I have to say I was quite surprised we never tried to contract Reece Kendell when he was with the youth team last season as he was heads and shoulders above the rest. 

One of my mates him. Used to play with him for about 3/4 years from u14 level and he was a class left back. Got a great left foot and loved a tackle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...