Sign in to follow this  
Papa Lazarou

Jack Earing

Contracted for next season as well I believe. So could be useful when a few players get moved on in the summer

34 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Anyone know how he has been getting on at Spennymoor? I do feel he is worth persevering with as I think there is a decent footballer there 

Needs to play further forward. Way too weak for a CDM

7 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Needs to play further forward. Way too weak for a CDM

If Cam King doesn't stay next year we have a Cam vacancy

46 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Anyone know how he has been getting on at Spennymoor? I do feel he is worth persevering with as I think there is a decent footballer there 

No.

He's had very limited time for us this season. When he did play he didn't stand out as being woefully bad and looked just as competent and good as those around him. He also took his goal at Ebbsfleet really well in fairness to him.

It feels a bit odd to say, but i simply don't feel like I have seen enough of him to be able to either write him off as not being good enough, or back him to say he is worth sticking with. 

I feel had JF been manager he would probably have played him in every game and ran him into the ground by now. 

5 minutes ago, dj funky said:

Did not play Saturday and not even on the bench, injured?.

According to last Saturdays match report stats  against Kings Lynn Town, Jack was subbed ON at 76mins replacing Ben McKenna.

More interestingly form me is their striker, Glen Taylor. 97 goals in 197 games. Big bustling No9 who would be fantastic for Redshaw to bounce off.

TAYLOR-300x210.jpg

11 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

According to last Saturdays match report stats  against Kings Lynn Town, Jack was subbed ON at 76mins replacing Ben McKenna.

More interestingly form me is their striker, Glen Taylor. 97 goals in 197 games. Big bustling No9 who would be fantastic for Redshaw to bounce off.

TAYLOR-300x210.jpg

Never played at this level I don't think and I suspect at 29 theres probably a reason why 

15 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

TAYLOR-300x210.jpg

We tried to sign him a few seasons ago

38 minutes ago, AJS said:

We tried to sign him a few seasons ago

Just read up on him and he doesn't want to be a pro, he's happy where he is with a young family and a very good teaching job. 

36 minutes ago, archietaylor7 said:

Just read up on him and he doesn't want to be a pro, he's happy where he is with a young family and a very good teaching job. 

That’s why he didn’t sign. It was pretty close I was led to believe 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, archietaylor7 said:

Correct. Remember seeing a video interview in the past (possibly pre season i think he re signed) he has stated it suits him as it is and that they have had offers many a time.