Sign in to follow this  
Papa Lazarou

Leesley & Tom Walker

17 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

I would be surprised if TJ has got something wrong He never lets facts get in the way of a good story

I know deep down you actually like me as you’re so obsessed with everything I put. Don’t reply to anyone else other than me so I like that you care so much. 

P.S it wasn’t something I got wrong it was actually a guess as they’re rumoured to be getting Tom Walker and they were announcing a signing at 9am. Sorry for having a guess at who it would be! :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Bill Atkins said:

No problem with you TJ I admire your passion but not all your utterances which sometimes state the obvious

:)

1 hour ago, Erik Everhard said:

You've managed to post without mentioning TSS.

WELL DONE.

Thanks. However I bet my last 10/20 posts do not mention TSS. 

It’s not all about him you know! :)

Edited by TJAshton

55 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Thanks. However I bet my last 10/20 posts doesn’t mention TSS. 

It’s not all about him you know! :)

Don't not doesn't.

:)

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, themanwhowasntthere said:

They'll have used the cash earned from the Sheffield United FA Cup tie. It makes that defeat to Harrogate look increasingly profligate.

Well we went out with a whimper and his team selection made me think wild wasn’t arsed at all

1 minute ago, TJAshton said:

Well we went out with a whimper and his team selection made me think wild wasn’t arsed at all

Fans demanded a change in line up and formation, that's what they got. It didn't work and we got beat by a team that is now looking good for at least the play offs 

9 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Fans demanded a change in line up and formation, that's what they got. It didn't work and we got beat by a team that is now looking good for at least the play offs 

Might of demanded a change in formation but we certainly didn’t ask for that lineup. We lost that game before it even started 

• Like 2

The midfield diamond that undid us (and sticking with it when it was clear early doors that the players hadn't got a clue what they were supposed to be doing), not the names on the teamsheet

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TJAshton said:

Might of demanded a change in formation but we certainly didn’t ask for that lineup. We lost that game before it even started 

Which line up did you ask for?

9 hours ago, Erik Everhard said:

Which line up did you ask for?

One that didn’t have Sho Silva and Southwell up top. There was no creativity in that midfield at all with Cooper, Maher and Nolan. Game was lost before it started

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

One that didn’t have Sho Silva and Southwell up top. There was no creativity in that midfield at all with Cooper, Maher and Nolan. Game was lost before it started

Correct.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:34 PM, Papa Lazarou said:

Fans who demanded change finally got the change months after they aired their views, that was not in The Harrogate game, it was in the Chesterfield home game, the first win for a while at home. Admit it, those fans knew what was needed, you refused to see it, I will not say you did not see it at all because nobody could be so stupid.