Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
townmad

Kosylo

Recommended Posts

Don't know if the suspension for spitting has any effect on his length of ban but if it does he will be sitting it out for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, townmad said:

Don't know if the suspension for spitting has any effect on his length of ban but if it does he will be sitting it out for a while.

It will be an extra game with it being another straight red i think, Kossy gets himself 6/7 games off a season. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shaymenRup said:

Wonder what hes thinking now.

Unused sub last match and his team now second bottom after a 5-1 trashing.

 

Hope they go down personally. They’re 9 points from safety too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dj funky said:

Think its on the cards and what will happen then?.

They  will throw more money at it & continue along with a few others to distort the transfer market for the likes of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TJAshton said:

Hope they go down personally. They’re 9 points from safety too. 

Could be us that sends them down, wonder what Kosy would be thinking then if we were to cement a play off spot that day and send them down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wrighty130 said:

Could be us that sends them down, wonder what Kosy would be thinking then if we were to cement a play off spot that day and send them down. 

Would love that 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, wrighty130 said:

Could be us that sends them down, wonder what Kosy would be thinking then if we were to cement a play off spot that day and send them down. 

Doubt he would be too bothered, he is there for the money and as a non league footballer you need to make as much money as possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halifaxmark said:

as a non league footballer you need to make as much money as possible 

Surely that is true for all footballers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Surely that is true for all footballers 

It is true for Butchers, Bakers and Candlestick makers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose when you accumulated X number of million in the bank, then are you playing for the money? I suspect the majority of Premier League players, who have earned a fair whack over the years are playing for the enjoyment now, as they will struggle to spend all of their money in their lifetimes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with Afc Fylde is most of the players the previous manager signed are on 2 year contracts but Kosy will be happy back in the North.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dj funky said:

The problem with Afc Fylde is most of the players the previous manager signed are on 2 year contracts but Kosy will be happy back in the North.

How far North is Blackpool then....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...