• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very good point today against a decent side. I think ultimately at the end of the season though, both ourselves and Barnet will be just shy of the playoffs.  Performance wise I think it was pro

Your first comment after a creditable draw to an inform team is to have a dig at TSS, give it a rest mate its tiresome 

PW says the squad are tired well excuse me or f--- me they want to try working for a living.

Just now, Shayite 432 said:

Yes, but I'm getting bored with your constant championing of a player who is not the best in his position

IMO he is the best player we have in that position, his delivery into the box is better than anyone else. Redshaw would love those balls into the area

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Your first comment after a creditable draw to an inform team is to have a dig at TSS, give it a rest mate its tiresome 

Good draw. Just wish it was any other player in that position. You banging on about MacDonald is tiresome but nevermind. 

1 minute ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Good point at a form team is fine.

TJ is on a repeat loop re TSS, think we all agree not the best CF we have had but he's here & he's ours so time to lay off.

• Like 1
Just now, riccardo259 said:

He was pulled back by his defender. Should have been a pen.

Doesn’t take much to pull him back tbf. Either way a good point and glad to see Redshaw with us until the season. Next two games are winnable