7 minutes ago, FCHT1993 said:

Completely random but can anyone at the game confirm how much an adult ticket was? Purely because it should be £15 as I know we don’t have the option to stand. I believe it’s £22 to sit in the stand we have been allocated.

£22 same as last year

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very good point today against a decent side. I think ultimately at the end of the season though, both ourselves and Barnet will be just shy of the playoffs.  Performance wise I think it was pro

Your first comment after a creditable draw to an inform team is to have a dig at TSS, give it a rest mate its tiresome 

PW says the squad are tired well excuse me or f--- me they want to try working for a living.

Just now, shaymandownsouff said:

Every other club does it - it’s **** but nothing stopping them as far as I’m aware

They can’t actually do that though it’s against league rules. If the home fans have the option to stand and it’s cheaper (£15) then they cannot charge £22 for the away fans! Get yourself your £7 back 

• Like 1

Good half from us, Redshaw great again and a class ball in for the assist from J. King.

I was fearing the worst when we lost possession in the centre circle from the kick off and conceded a corner inside 30 seconds, and another chance for Barnet straight after. But we settled after that and Controlled the play for the next half hour or so. Fantastic save from Johnson to tip it onto the bar though, best chance for Barnet in the half. Great goal all round to be honest, got the ball back up their end quick on the counter, nice bit of passing to hold it up while players got in position, great ball and a tap in for Redshaw. 

Barnet pressed us a bit more after we scored but didn’t get much more than a couple of half chances. Definitely deserve the lead at HT, but I’d like the second to calm the nerves a bit.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, shaymandownsouff said:

Good half by Town! King and Redshaw class apart

Although one of the centre halves needs to step out when they’re running at us, because at the minute we’re backing off way too much.

Enjoyment of the game some way ruined by the shrieking banshee 

Just heard the banshee and just hope you recover from your deafness after the match.

2 minutes ago, riccardo259 said:

Good half from us, Redshaw great again and a class ball in for the assist from J. King.

I was fearing the worst when we lost possession in the centre circle from the kick off and conceded a corner inside 30 seconds, and another chance for Barnet straight after. But we settled after that and Controlled the play for the next half hour or so. Fantastic save from Johnson to tip it onto the bar though, best chance for Barnet in the half. Great goal all round to be honest, got the ball back up their end quick on the counter, nice bit of passing to hold it up while players got in position, great ball and a tap in for Redshaw. 

Barnet pressed us a bit more after we scored but didn’t get much more than a couple of half chances. Definitely deserve the lead at HT, but I’d like the second to calm the nerves a bit.

40 minutes ago, FCHT1993 said:

They can’t actually do that though it’s against league rules. If the home fans have the option to stand and it’s cheaper (£15) then they cannot charge £22 for the away fans! Get yourself your £7 back 

They've always done it. Even though the chairman has been on various fa committees. Hes a dick.