Cooper, McAlinden, Redshaw, McCoulsky

Flea

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ash said:

He hasn’t scored from open play in the last 2 games. Hardly a pay him what he wants type of player

And TSS hasn’t since September is it?? 

If we don’t sign redshaw we go back to square one and have to play TSS again and then the nightmare returns. 

We have to get rid of Southwell as well not just the players mentioned above. Southwell is one of our highest earners and he’s not good enough for us and doesn’t seem like he’s done anything at Boston. 

Id rather have 2 good players than 4/5 average ones. That’s what a loan market is for if we had any injuries. 

1 hour ago, Greggs said:

I'd give Redshaw whatever he wants. I fail to see how we are going to do better.

I can see Mcalinden going because he hasn't been starting coming up to the end of his deal. 

Cooper I can't see what he brings. Headless chicken springs to mind, seems constantly surprised everytime he gets on the ball. 

The wage we are paying the loan striker needs to be invested in Redshaw. 

I would say LMc Probs hasn't been starting because he's moving on not the other way round, 1 in 2 goal scored, I can't see where else that's going to come from in this squad at the moment.

McAlindon: If he has another offer from another club then it’s his choice not ours. If you have two offers then you have a choice to make. Is he worth breaking the bank to keep him? He has a good goal scoring record for us, a cool finisher. His scoring has dipped recently and his overall career is not that good. His efforts recently have been moderate. I think he isn’t playing because he has an offer and frankly doesn’t want to get injured and miss out, we’ve had this in the past with Maynard and others.

Redshaw: He understandably wants a long contract, his injury record over the last 2 seasons would suggest it would be a huge risk. We have already paid him two or three months wages for what? Two full games and a sub appearance or two. Will another club punt 18 months money on him? I’d be surprised if DB will do that, but someone might so presumably Redshaw could wait around until just before the transfer window closes.

Cooper: I have been a little disappointed with him. His passing is so unpredictable, no doubt the club will have stats on his pass completions, But he needs more consistency.

Mc Clouskey: Good Bye, sorry you couldn’t be arsed.

I take the view that players come and go, they will and should get themselves the best deal they can. 

I don't think we'll get Redshaw. I don't think our offer will suit him. Although it will depend on who wants him and if no there club offers him a contract then you never know.

I don't think Liam is the right man for us and I'd let him go despite him having obvious ability I don't see where his first 11 slot is.

The other two can both leave ASAP and that will give us a bit of cash to bring in someone a lot better. Although I don't think we'll be paying Shaun's wages.

If we fail to secure Redshaw, we may inadvertently might alert Stockport to his services. They’ve got the crowds and certainly  the  the cash to take the risk on him. Redshaw is  local to the Manchester area, and might have helped himself to a hatrick yesterday with all the chances County had

12 minutes ago, thetalktrainer said:

If we fail to secure Redshaw, we may inadvertently might alert Stockport to his services. They’ve got the crowds and certainly  the  the cash to take the risk on him. Redshaw is  local to the Manchester area, and might have helped himself to a hatrick yesterday with all the chances County had

I believe you´ll find Stockport although brilliant fan base are not cash loaded infact at the beginning of the season had to make some drastic cuts behind the scenes, they made some great signings down to one of our ex scouts, ones we should have signed IMHO.

5 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

I believe you´ll find Stockport although brilliant fan base are not cash loaded infact at the beginning of the season had to make some drastic cuts behind the scenes, they made some great signings down to one of our ex scouts, ones we should have signed IMHO.

They have invented a significant amount into team strengthening recently. Leesley, Rodney & Walker 

The problem still remains that is all these players leave we will he left with TSS leading the line against Barnet and perhaps beyond and we all know how poor that's going to be. Although he wasn't even 2nd choice off the bench yesterday. Has something gone on there too. You don't go from undroppable pet to no show on the bench in a week. 

We don't know who has been offered a contract and who hasn't. We also can't force people to stay either. 

I really do fail to see how we will bring someone better in that's my worry. Only so many times you can dip into the loan market on strikers and come up smelling of roses. We got lucky last couple of seasons to come up with Rodney and Fondop. 

All will be answered before the weekend I suppose  

11 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

They have invented a significant amount into team strengthening recently. Leesley, Rodney & Walker 

They are in a similar position to us as Rodney and Walker loan ends on Saturday I think and that Walker would be a real big miss for them 

2 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

Rodney was out of our financial range, so the other 2 must be earning significantly less or the parent club are contributing quite a large chunk? 

He cost less than 2 we signed I would rather have had him, so he was not. He went for less than his wages at Salford so they are subbing him.

1 minute ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

He cost less than 2 we signed I would rather have had him, so he was not. He went for less than his wages at Salford so they are subbing him.

If Rodney cost less than McCoulsky and Redshaw then yes I agree we missed a trick, although hardly set the world alight at Stockport 

10 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

If Rodney cost less than McCoulsky and Redshaw then yes I agree we missed a trick, although hardly set the world alight at Stockport 

Different kettle of fish he would be joining a club where he was successful last season so confidence would be sky high which is what football is all about.

County also signed Adam Hammil from Scunny till January and he won't come cheap. He didn't even make the bench yesterday. Stockport have really upped the ante to get 'better ' players in. Either breaking the bank of they have a rich backer. If they don't make the play offs it could all end in tears. A fine balancing act. However, there is no success without risk.

I would love Redshaw to stay and also to be able to sign a physically dominant ball winning midfielder who could win the ball and pass it. Rodney and Redshaw up front would intimidate most National League defences but I can dream on. 

8 minutes ago, quizmaster said:

County also signed Adam Hammil from Scunny till January and he won't come cheap. He didn't even make the bench yesterday. Stockport have really upped the ante to get 'better ' players in. Either breaking the bank of they have a rich backer. If they don't make the play offs it could all end in tears. A fine balancing act. However, there is no success without risk.

I would love Redshaw to stay and also to be able to sign a physically dominant ball winning midfielder who could win the ball and pass it. Rodney and Redshaw up front would intimidate most National League defences but I can dream on. 

Or they are showing ambition and want to return to the football league?? 

Archived