wrighty130

Wild in or out?

Wild in or Out?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Wild in or out?

• In
    • Out

5 minutes ago, wrighty130 said:

Morning of the Chesterfield game 57 votes In (67%)

27 votes Out (33%)

will be very interesting to see how todays result will effect this. 

Can see us winning today for some reason. However if they start Denton we will lose 

They have had a couple of good results without Denton, cannot see him getting a game, even Boden has been on the bench. Have they got themselves some loan players?

We will see.....here is a hoping the Team picked by PW give it 100% today...he also picks two up front...

Chesterfield will be up for it and will come for a win knowing our poor recent form..

If we lose its getting us nearer the drop zone! 3 or 4 straight losses and its a battle at t'other end,Not happy as i'm sure most of you guys are thinking the same

2 hours ago, nw3casc1 said:

We will see.....here is a hoping the Team picked by PW give it 100% today...he also picks two up front...

Chesterfield will be up for it and will come for a win knowing our poor recent form..

I agree if the players picked just go through the motions we will loose (probably hammered), if they play with some desire and right attitude we might get a draw. If they go with in there faces style high tempo game with good shooting and passing and a will to win the fight then we might actually win. It is down to  the players selected (the right ones) and management to get us out of this slump or clear off in January into oblivion.

I voted 'Wild In' as i believe I'm not fickle and know the guy is trying, however will he change anything today?

We have been struggling for a while now,  playing without movement or passion and still not starting with our strongest team. History suggests he won't change anything. I know we are all praying for a miracle and  I hate to be negative but what are the odds of Wild putting this right today? 

Let's hope we are all smiling at 5:00 today, i fear a backlash otherwise. 

I hate this cliché but I suppose it applies here. Get back to basics. Sort out the set pieces and take it from there. Have a plan for getting the ball forward from corners. Get somebody (better) in to work on fitness and conditioning, get rid of anyone who isn't pulling their weight, out on loan or a free agent if needs be. Reignite the spirit and the passion that makes them all do whatever it takes to win football matches. It's their career ffs, it's what they're paid to do, and if they're bad at it or not willing to give it their all, well sorry but Halifax Town is not a halfway house for shit, tired, unconvincing or self-centred footballers. 

Wild has the background that potentially makes him a great manager. He talks sense, certainly more so than his predecessor. He had us in the top 3 for half a season on merit. 

He deserves a chance. Some of our players have had umpteen and perhaps need to be given the reality check that comes from not having a regular income.

13 minutes ago, Redcard said:

But, if nobody wants our players on loan we can’t bring any in. And, if we recruit the likes of McClusky, Williams etc we don’t improve.

That is my concern PW wanted them, so if he cannot get HIS players to play for him something is sadly wrong.

2 minutes ago, Steve Lanzarote said:

That is my concern PW wanted them, so if he cannot get HIS players to play for him something is sadly wrong.

His team choice today will probably be limited by availability as was Boxing Day's, think the players hid behind this, reaction from them required.

17 hours ago, Jason mcateer said:

Something rotten at the core is the owner of the club

Do you know that or are you guessing,without the owner of the club we wouldnt have a club

47 minutes ago, Icke's Lizard said:

Ian Holloway has got the Grimsby job. So much for Pete Wild being an odds-on favourite.

He was odds on, then about 2 days ago was 28/1. They've got a much bigger name as manager now anyway