Fair warning! All off-topic posts will be moved to off-topic section once we have confirmed dates for play-offs. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Guido

Time to go Wild

Ash has gone stunningly silent. 

Piss off Wild and take your pet upfront with you. 

Needs to be gone by tomorrow. Just because we are 10th doesnt mean we can't make the call. Make it whilst we can still salvage things. 

• Like 2

Just now, halifaxmark said:

No  chance he will get sacked yet. He will get the xmas period but if results continue then how long do we leave it 

Why? Why can't we sack a manager when we can still salvage a season ans not when its too late but to save us from relegation. Its obvious he's lost the plot. Make an early call for crying out loud. 

He has one idea, that isn't working he has no back up plan. Gets worse every week. Same formation, same subs - at the same times of games every week.. Players out of position, no fight, can't defend, no striking theat, no idea 

Edited by fchtnico1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greggs said:

Why? Why can't we sack a manager when we can still salvage a season ans not when its too late but to save us from relegation. Its obvious he's lost the plot. Make an early call for crying out loud. 

I didn't say we cant.. i said we wont... do YOU think bosomworth will sack him tonight? I dont think he will

Just now, shaymanrik said:

We had a great team early in the season! What went so wrong? 

We got found out. Wild clueless to change anything. We also have a striker who performs terribly every game and still gets picked. He doesn’t start his best team ever. 

10 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

We got found out. Wild clueless to change anything. We also have a striker who performs terribly every game and still gets picked. He doesn’t start his best team ever. 

A Striker? 

• Haha 1

For the first time in my life I put seeing the family before the club, when I saw that result I felt sick because  Wild his wrecking our club and needs to be shown the door quick before anymore damage can be done.

Can (Blete) Wild, finally say why everything has gone horribly wrong since the 46th minute away at Chesterfield, in September. We have season ticket holders in our house and we're struggling to get them to go on Saturday. 9 goals conceded in two grames! Terrible.

• Like 1

Some will say "people like you arent wanted" blah blah blah but after all these years following home and away yet again im picking and choosing what games to go to if any even though ive a season ticket. I didnt go to the notts county game and will be surprised if i go to the Chesterfield game now. Very disappointing after the start we had. Didnt expect to stay up at the top but to fall away again like we have is pathetic 

4 minutes ago, dj funky said:

For the first time in my life I put seeing the family before the club, when I saw that result I felt sick because  Wild his wrecking our club and needs to be shown the door quick before anymore damage can be done.

Funny i was hoping Stockport were going to score on every attack when the game was over. Not even surprised. It was obvious and is obvious every time the line up is announced what is going to happen 

I was just thinking that after PW said we'd over achieved earlier in the season I think PW has massively over achieved in his career and things are levelling off now and it's too much for him.

Result aside, the manager is clearly struggling and doesn’t look any nearer to turning things around. I personally think he has lost the dressing room, exactly like Fullarton did. Body language of the players is a give away.

• Like 2

PW has apologised to the fans for today's display. He promises to get it right and turn it round. He hasn't got long left to turn it round now.

Sounds like the players aren't playing for him anymore.

Wilds interview again is what we wanted to hear but it doesn’t sound like certain players are playing for him at all. 

It’s alright saying you’ll turn it round but WHEN?!?!