archietaylor7

Stockport on Boxing Day

10 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

There may well be a dwindling crowd for Saturdays game the way things are going, Town fans already on the way back to the boozer to drown their sorrows. 

stewards only if this crap carries on,its pathetic it is

God knows what this will end up.

We’ve fallen off a cliff let’s hope this is rock bottom. We’ll probably get our form back towards the end of February just in time to stay up

OFFICIAL!

Bussy's bargain appointment is a flop!

Beginners luck at the start and no chance of turning it around since the Autmn slide. I'd have Aspin back by Saturday, plus he can see potential and use it with full affect.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LeedsShaymen said:

God knows what this will end up.

We’ve fallen off a cliff let’s hope this is rock bottom. We’ll probably get our form back towards the end of February just in time to stay up

Only if Mr B releases funds to sign FIT experienced players on loan like last season .

4-0. Now he’s gone and put Danny Williams at left back. 

How Sho Silva  is still on this pitch is beyond me. Two good players were Cam King and Allen and he’s brought one of them. 

Charlie Cooper and Nolan are both lazy bastards. 

Something's wrong at the Shay. Can't simply be the manager every time. Wild has gone from looking tactically astute and grounded to an absolute fool in the space of 4 months. I don't buy it. 

• Like 1

We should only bring in loan players if there better than we’ve got not to sit and warm the bench it’s pointless.

This season has fallen to bits, you find out how good your team really is in adversity, ours is poor 

7 minutes ago, Hoddie said:

Something's wrong at the Shay. Can't simply be the manager every time. Wild has gone from looking tactically astute and grounded to an absolute fool in the space of 4 months. I don't buy it. 

I buy it. We started off great playing the same way with 1 up top,  teams found out how we play and what we do, we still persist with 1 up top, the same 1 man up top and change nothing. Not playing our best players together. We are predictable. Will tobi start up top on his own again against Chesterfield...??