archietaylor7

Stockport on Boxing Day

As someone who hates Christmas and all things associated with it, the only thing I had to look forward to was getting the hell out of Taylor Towers for a few hours on Boxing day. But after yesterday I just dont know now. If yesterdays showing was anything to go by then unfortunately It's not going to be a happy away day. I have my ticket but I'm tempted to offer it for £10 to anyone wanting to make the trip. But it's no good asking me for more because £10 is all I can afford to give you?

• Haha 3

Just now, archietaylor7 said:

As someone who hates Christmas and all things associated with it, the only thing I had to look forward to was getting the hell out of Taylor Towers for a few hours on Boxing day. But after yesterday I just dont know now. If yesterdays showing was anything to go by then unfortunately It's not going to be a happy away day. I have my ticket but I'm tempted to offer it for £10 to anyone wanting to make the trip. But it's no good asking me for more because £10 is all I can afford to give you?

Not travelling with any optimism but it has to be done, as you say it gets you out of the house:mellow:

• Haha 1

I was looking forward to the Christmas  football and going to Stockport on boxing day .

Yesterday has left me feeling  deflated so i wont be attending  untill there is much improvement. 

Manager needs to grow some xalls , play his best players and find someone to run midfield.

Please can we have the same commitment  that we showed in the first half of the season.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan said:

I was looking forward to the Christmas  football and going to Stockport on boxing day .

Yesterday has left me feeling  deflated so i wont be attending  untill there is much improvement. 

Manager needs to grow some xalls , play his best players and find someone to run midfield.

Please can we have the same commitment  that we showed in the first half of the season.

Wow, you sound like a fan who gets behind the team ha

19 minutes ago, Ash said:

Who are the best players he didn’t play yesterday?

great support!

Unfortunately their aren't any and other than the 'who's going to score the goals' issue, that team should have easily beaten Notts County and shouldn't have allowed them to equalise twice

Was looking forward to Boxing Day. A good away day and was expecting a big following of 600/800. 

However after many terrible performances and that shower of **** that was produced yesterday I don’t think many will be going. 350-400 tops unfortunately. 

I’ll be going there with no hope of a win but as I say after every game now “I hope wild has learnt a lesson” so let’s hope this time he has but I doubt it as he thought we were EXCELLENT yesterday. :doh:

We have taken 7 points from a possible 30 points Simply not good enough and it is relegation form but some on here still say that’s over achieving somehow :lol:

Anyway come on Wild, please start your best team and I don’t expect to be paying £50+ that day to watch hoofball to two donkeys!! COME ON SHAYMEN!!!! 

Edited by TJAshton
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ash said:

Who are the best players he didn’t play yesterday?

great support!

King and Mcalinden. 2 of the more talented players at this club, yet theres always one of them warming the bench. 

There was 2k  home support there yesterday despite the team being on vacation for 3 months. Far far far nore than they deserve

Cue the "well we are 8th argument. Lower your expcectations bollox" that argument keeps getting thrown out every week only the place in the league keeps getting lower and lower every time they bring it up. They'll be saying well we are still 10th after boxing day and so on and so forth 

Am i confident we will lose boxing day. Yes. Because the same players will be sent out in the same formation with the same tactics, with the same clown lesding the line 

The team will get the support when they earn it. Noone is there to cheer shite. And watch as **** players continue to get picked in the line up. This blind support argument achieves absolutely bugger all

Edited by Greggs
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Greggs said:

King and Mcalinden. 2 of the more talented players at this club, yet theres always one of them warming the bench. 

There was 2k  home support there yesterday despite the team being on vacation for 3 months. Far far far nore than they deserve

Cue the "well we are 8th argument. Lower your expcectations bollox" that argument keeps getting thrown out every week only the place in the league keeps getting lower and lower every time they bring it up. They'll be saying well we are still 10th after boxing day and so on and so forth 

Am i confident we will lose boxing day. Yes. Because the same players will be sent out in the same formation with the same tactics, with the same clown lesding the line 

The team will get the support when they earn it. Noone is there to cheer shite. And watch as **** players continue to get picked in the line up. This blind support argument achieves absolutely bugger all

King and Macalinden were both on the pitch yesterday and had absolutely no impact on the game at all. 

7 minutes ago, TJAshton said:

Anyway come on Wild, please start your best team and I don’t expect to be paying £50+ that day to watch hoofball to two donkeys!! COME ON SHAYMEN!!!! 

£50+ that's outrageous what they charge for non league football nowadays 

• Haha 1

Its just like the film groundhog day with us except its groundhog season!,Same old same old,start well,get the fans excited,geered up,coming down/back and having fun,then messing it up,dropping like bricks from a hod on a building site.Why the fook can't we carry it through for once instead of being at six's and sevens's every season.

Edited by ysb
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ysb said:

Its just like the film groundhog day with us except its groundhog season!,Same old same old,start well,get the fans excited,geered up,coming down/back and having fun,then messing it up,dropping like bricks from a hod on a building site.Why the fook can't we carry it through for once instead of being at six's and sevens's every season.

It is as if someone tells the manager "Be careful, we might get promoted"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shaytrev said:

It is as if someone tells the manager "Be careful, we might get promoted"

I don't think that's what the lank haired guy was saying to Wild in injury time :lol: looking to be a few f words passing back and forth

1 minute ago, Wilder Bollox said:

I don't think that's what the lank haired guy was saying to Wild in injury time :lol: looking to be a few f words passing back and forth

I wasn't referring to supporters.

1 minute ago, Shaymen1984 said:

Anyone else dreaming of a season where we start the season like the 12th best team and finish it like the 12th best team. Aaahhhhh, nice! 

How about starting it like the best team and ending it like the best team and it would be nice to remain the best team all season

• Confused 1

How about starting it like the best team and ending it like the best team and it would be nice to remain the best team all season

Thats just too much to ask for us matey! Its not in our DNA

We could not be best team all season 'cos when we were top Wild said he did not like being top.

16 minutes ago, Papa Lazarou said:

£50+ that's outrageous what they charge for non league football nowadays 

Hilarious. It’s for the tickets, petrol, food and drinks. 

• Like 1