Sign in to follow this  
Steve Lanzarote

Merry Christmas.

Merry Chrsitmas to all the Shaymen out there and anyone associated with our beloved club. Lets have a better 2020 everyone.

I leave you with the best Christmas song ever written  sung by Celtic Thunder.

https://www.google.com/search?q=celtic+thunder+christmas+1915&rlz=1C1CHBF_enES867ES867&oq=celtic+thunder+&aqs=chrome.5.69i57j0l5j69i61l2.16287j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Santa don't come to Halifax but you have a Happy Christmas Steve at least you don't have to watch this rubbish week after week, just hope that electrician does not turn up again at Archie's on Boxing day with goodies.

• Like 2

On 12/22/2019 at 10:16 AM, Steve Lanzarote said:

Merry Chrsitmas to all the Shaymen out there and anyone associated with our beloved club. Lets have a better 2020 everyone.

I leave you with the best Christmas song ever written  sung by Celtic Thunder.

https://www.google.com/search?q=celtic+thunder+christmas+1915&rlz=1C1CHBF_enES867ES867&oq=celtic+thunder+&aqs=chrome.5.69i57j0l5j69i61l2.16287j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Merry Christmas to you and your wife.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ColinCanberra said:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.    All i want for Christmas is a couple of clean sheets.

Put them in the washing machine, in around an hour or so they will be clean

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Merry Christmas to all at the Shay and beyond who support the club.

All the best to you and yours over the festive period and in 2020

Scot 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas all.

Dear Santa, please can you help our Shaymen Team.

Provide Sam Johnson with a telling pass or ten from his boot each match.

Give JBW the confidence to drive through the opposition and score a lot more.

Make Clarke and Brown invincible again with no injury at all (ever again)

Add barnstorming runs and top corner finishes to Duckworths repertoire.

Remove the illness that plagues young Cam King and make him the best there ever has been.

Restore Josh MacDonald to his fabulous best and give him some game time to show us he’s best.

Make Jamie Allen run 25% faster , beat his man, score goals and just fitter, faster and stronger.

Elevate TSS to a superhuman confidence level that knows no limit, that lad is a true gent and deserves to score loads of goals, have outstanding strength , control and passing ability.

Encourage McAlinden and Redshaw to commit their futures to the Shay and then double their confidence and impact on games to send the Shaymen from losses and draws to win, win and win.

Give Staunton and Maher the belief they once had to control the midfield and let nothing get past. Cross field passing and ball winning tackles, the speed to get back and some goals to add.

Give the rest of them confidence fitness and positivity to get behind the team and add value when needed.

As for PW make his decisions the best , the ones that win games and keep crowds on an upward trend. He’s done it few times, make him consistent. Give us a season we will never forget, that we look back and say to our grand children that we were there, we watched , supported and never will forget and then not that I’m greedy but follow it up with a few decades of success.

yours in sport

A Shayman till I die

• Like 4